Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

Didn't know about this thread till tonight. :wow:
eek.gif
Cool to see guys still go hard on writing. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Heres some toy like @#%$ I wrote right quick. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
think of crime when I'm in new york state of mind.

Hey,

I would like to know where could I purchase a blackbook,and also what are some nice markers to use?
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

^blackbook at any artstore, prismas are ok, my favorite are chartpaks, decocolors are nice, and you can get thse at most artstores too

thank you metalmanned you changed my mind about cope...all that i was sayin about him was you need to see more of his peices...its always throwies...so thank you for changing my mind

one more thing i forgot:
^^that handstyle is actually good...use a less dry marker and im sure it would be cleaner
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
one more thing i forgot:
^^that handstyle is actually good...use a less dry marker and im sure it would be cleaner
:smile:
smile.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
think of crime when I'm in new york state of mind.

Some stuff i did. Nothing great compared to some of you.

61wisqp.jpg

53p5ojc.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

Is using spray paint messy? I'm thinking about going out this weekend for the first time, I know of an abandoned building and I wanna just go and try putting something up and just wondering if I should wear crappy clothes. This is prlly a dumb question.
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: zs05wc@aol.com
AIM: zs05wc

Spraypaint can be a little messing from my experiance. It just gets on my hands mostly though. Dont wear any nice kicks defintaly.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

wear rubber gloves...and wear stuff you dont care about so you can wipe hands and such
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
Is using spray paint messy? I'm thinking about going out this weekend for the first time, I know of an abandoned building and I wanna just go and try putting something up and just wondering if I should wear crappy clothes. This is prlly a dumb question.
:wink:
wink.gif
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Quote:

don't worry about looking like a toy. you're going to look like a toy for the first year of writing or so, that's just life.

think simple. detroit, my home, is home of the straight letter. so many pieces that are basic straight letters that have been stretched, warped and morphed into beautiful pieces. do something really simple. black and white. sketch what you want to do first, no one goes to a wall and free hands it, expect toys. you have to have a game plan you you're going to be correcting yourself over and over again.

wear regular clothes, nothing fancy or you don't mind getting dirty. wear latex or plastic gloves, one so your hands don't get messy and two you don't leave prints. just take your time and have fun.

Hey guys I wasn't sure where to put this and I figured you all would appreciate it the most. I am a rail logistics manager for a landfill and in charge of about 500 railcars. I see a ton of nice stuff everyday. I don't have much knowledge on the subject but was always fascinated with it. Today was a slow day for the real good stuff but I will keep it coming.
Enjoy!
4qiqe54.jpg

63msgwm.jpg

6aju9fr.jpg

5xhffif.jpg

6b3h1xe.jpg

6aeyi5g.jpg

4uwvle9.jpg

Quote:
think simple. detroit, my home, is home of the straight letter. so many pieces that are basic straight letters that have been stretched, warped and morphed into beautiful pieces. do something really simple. black and white. sketch what you want to do first, no one goes to a wall and free hands it, expect toys. you have to have a game plan you you're going to be correcting yourself over and over again.
somewhere. I just wanna get out and do something even if it something simple.
Go Blue

[/quote]

Here are some more from my phone that I have taken over the weeks. I will try and bring the camera out with me daily.

6gssakl.jpg

68lwpwh.jpg

525twuo.jpg

4kocpao.jpg

Can graffiti be learned?
T.N.B​

TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"Cause she seem to ALWAYS have a "headache""

yeah, i don't think anyone wakes up one day and says i'm a graffiti writer and is the best writer. it just takes time, practice, and patience. i got blackbooks for years ago and when i look through them, it's amazing how much i suck but i thought i was sooo good.

ERUPTO is my idol.
WTB size 12: Terminator Highs, pre-2003 Non SB Dunk Highs.

email:ibn.sonof@gmail.com

Yea dude just keep practicing, the only thing that gets me confused are some of the term and being able to tell one from another. Like what exactly is a handstyle? Is that just the way you write your tag?
Go Blue

Back
Top Bottom