Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

Quote:
wear rubber gloves...and wear stuff you dont care about so you can wipe hands and such
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pinkYaDaDaI?

Yea graph can be learned but the srtistic skill that is behind it has 2 come natural. But i saw sum ov ur $#!+, its koo. and i wish I could comment evry1 individualy but i have 2 do it all in one comment

NICE WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nike iz luv

www.myspace.com.b00gal00

nah it's not needed. i can do pieces with stock caps. but it makes things a lot easier and faster, especially filling in large pieces. but it'll take a lot of practice to get good with.
WTB size 12: Terminator Highs, pre-2003 Non SB Dunk Highs.

email:ibn.sonof@gmail.com

Do any of you guys do freebies? :wow:
embarassed.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

Do you guys have any info on this shirt like who does the character on it. I see those little guys all over the rail cars at work everyday....

62fust1.jpg

for me i just like drawing sketchy. i don't like to make things clean. to me leaving the guide lines gives some character to your peice. well sorta...only time i clean up my lines is when i'm doing block letters. everything else like drawings and art, i just leave it as it is...
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

Havent been in here in a min... good to see things moving along a bit.. here are some pics =) WE GO BIG........ :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMMARVEL
TEAMAMFAM
PICKERING/AJAX/NORTH WEST LONDON HOLLA

^^nice...i like rollers...but i cant never get them right...so i usually fix them up with spray paint
TEAM AM FAM

yup done with rollers... there was a few people doing it though.
TEAMMARVEL​
TEAMAMFAM
PICKERING/AJAX/NORTH WEST LONDON HOLLA

Here is some stuff i did recentaly. Anybody have feedback? The first two say jack the last one says redy.

68azjf5.jpg

4zk8n5v.jpg

6beial4.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

Not really that good kinda toyin around right now. I do love graff tho and have been doin it for years so thought i'd do a quick throwie to keep this thread alive--I tag ser but might change it so idunnoo

6b26rub.jpg

Haven't done any in awhile, so here's a new one. Went a little crazy with the wildstyle, it says my name (Jordan)

687szg4.jpg
TeamMUFC#7
BACK WHERE IT BELONGS
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom