Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

amend and i tried, i fixed the meut and dream dedication piece next to it best i could, they were looking legit. but krash, phig and sheik were alll bad, shiekh never actually did his putline so he could prolly touch it up if he has his colors, and amend stamped his hacked piece. i no joke touched those two pieces and helped touch up the roller like 4 days in a row. but we rolling strong
www.districtfootwear.com

alright so most of you guys know "two many
503jhmx.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Free two many.

I suck. I'm just trying to get my handstyle down and a decent throwy/ tag w/e . I think the name I write might be the problem, It doesnt flow very good.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Quote:
I suck. I'm just trying to get my handstyle down and a decent throwy/ tag w/e . I think the name I write might be the problem, It doesnt flow very good.

just stick with it in the books, imma post some book pics once i find myy camera. keep posting i know there's more heads in here who got a book.
www.districtfootwear.com

Hey Rky Mdna why did Two Many get banned he owns
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Bad graffiti but I was more going for the meaning of "Get the car Laura, we gotta get outta here."
So here's my tribute to Bush...
http://photobucket.com
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

680chnt.jpg

Unfinished joint with the Polo Bear...

67i8m50.jpg

Some FATS @#%$...

62zm8sl.jpg

4za1myq.jpg

4vi2dq9.jpg
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

O thanks for the info man

Why is it that all around the world so many graffiti artists copy one another's styles? I mean yes everyone has their own unique twist but to a large degree there are themes that are copied an repeated over and over and over. There is so much non-originality. Take the arrows theme. Or 3D angular stuff. Or marshmallow shapes. And pics of cartoonish disaffected kids slouching in baggy clothes. It seems so boring and meaningless. Names over and over and over and over.......

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email: AirElijah@niketalk.comMySpace

^^^ Why do you think graff for the most part sucks these days???? Kids come up and don't start out here they should, tagging then throw ups and then straight letters and keep moving on up the ladder like people did back in the days!!! They try to be a hero and do some wildstyle stuff that they bite off someone else and they don't understand HOW it works and although they get better at painting can control wise, their style still sucks!!!! I'd say 90% of the graff I see these days looks like it was done by a 3rd grader, absolutely HORRIBLE!!! It's so sad to me because when I got into graff in 87 things were so much doper!!! Ohh welll it's evolution... we'll see where it takes us!!!

And to Whittee415... You shouldn't broadcast on a public forum where and when you are going to go paint!!! Although the tracks are for the most part chill it is still illegal to paint there and they will arrest you if they see you there. Also I've heard of quite a few people getting robbed, sometimes at gunpoint over there in the past few months so keep your eyes out for that as well!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
And to Whittee415... You shouldn't broadcast on a public forum where and when you are going to go paint!!! Although the tracks are for the most part chill it is still illegal to paint there and they will arrest you if they see you there. Also I've heard of quite a few people getting robbed, sometimes at gunpoint over there in the past few months so keep your eyes out for that as well!!!

yeah, pm next time. it's koo tthough. i'll roll through sunday. you do gotta be koo at those yards though, it's not a playground.

what's good ED..? you still working on those booths?
www.districtfootwear.com

Damn thats ill.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

man yall have nice pics and i love the black books mine i do not color anything in it i figure the colors out when i do it on a wall

Back
Top Bottom