Grailed?

i know just from looking around that it seems like a somewhat moderated version of eBay exclusively for hyped up shoes and clothes. I was thinking about buying a pair of SW 1/97s but don’t know if I should even use the site. I’m sure just like eBay there is a mix of fakes and legit pairs

Its a good site man you should try it out. Im a fashion cat so i go there more for my clothing then kicks (which majority of people do since garments are the main driving force of the site). Ive already copped two hats and a preme shirt from there.

Its a good site man you should try it out. Im a fashion cat so i go there more for my clothing then kicks (which majority of people do since garments are the main driving force of the site). Ive already copped two hats and a preme shirt from there.
The guy has a pair of SW 1/97s for around $550 new. I hate to drop that kind of money and have them be fake. He has perfect feedback with 53 transactions so I am leaning towards doing it since everyone who seems legit on eBay wants over $600 and Stock X has been up and down with it being hard to get a pair for $550. I could have got a pair for $550 or even $546 within the past 2 weeks but I literally was asleep for 1 price dip and had decided to wait for the 2nd. Hoping to get a pair soon

Grailed is dope. I sell a lot of clothes taking up space in my closet on there. A lot of people low balling but I do the same when buying.

I’m trying to get one of these jokers to respond but getting them to answer questions is like pulling teeth. So far I’m not impressed

Grailed is Super legit. I’ve purchased many an item from that app. 10000% legit.

Back
Top Bottom