Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I know exactly the race you're talking about, BURRack. You really have to babysit, I have him pace down before those weird corners.

I know exactly the race you're talking about, BURRack. You really have to babysit, I have him pace down before those weird corners.

I have no 2J's unfortunately... I am duping my purple FGT if anyone needs one. you_go_boy is first in line, though. I just need him to send me a f-request/tell me his psn-id.

I have no 2J's unfortunately... I am duping my purple FGT if anyone needs one. you_go_boy is first in line, though. I just need him to send me a f-request/tell me his psn-id.

!!!!

Every time I restart, some idiot ALWAYS causes a wreck at that nudge that takes like 10 seconds to clear up giving the 1st place driver a monster lead... I give up, I'm going to try again another day...

!!!!

Every time I restart, some idiot ALWAYS causes a wreck at that nudge that takes like 10 seconds to clear up giving the 1st place driver a monster lead... I give up, I'm going to try again another day...

Just remember to pace-down coming out of the tunnel and at the last corner.
The TopGear Special Event with the VW Bus isn't too bad... Like Process mentioned, since all the buses have the same power, it's vital that you draft them whenever you get onto any straights.  And I tend to say on the inside of turns with a tight-line.  The AI almost always goes wide, so there is room.

The Elise one will drive you insane... it's impossible without aids.
30t6p3b.gif

Just remember to pace-down coming out of the tunnel and at the last corner.
The TopGear Special Event with the VW Bus isn't too bad... Like Process mentioned, since all the buses have the same power, it's vital that you draft them whenever you get onto any straights.  And I tend to say on the inside of turns with a tight-line.  The AI almost always goes wide, so there is room.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Been gone for 10 days on vacation. Stayed at friends house for a few days, played a TON of GT5. We had 3 seperate systems going.
Got the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel for Christmas.... very hard to get used to.

I am having a ton of trouble at the moment. Seem to be at an impasse.

GT All Stars and the Histroics Classic seem to be near impossible... The Chapparl 2J kills me everytime in the historic, while I can't find a car good enough to compete in the All-Star.

Any tips?

GT All Stars = ZR1 race modded + soft tires + 242mph gear ratio + maximum downforce front and rear
Anyone beat the Mercedes Level 18 Special Events? - My goodness I got 2 gold so far....
Thanks. 
pimp.gif

I used the ZR1 to win Like The Wind, then got the Minolta, which let me win the GT All Star without a problem.

Only two I am having problems with are Historic (can't seem to win with the Contach) and the Nascar (I just hate Nascar, period. 
laugh.gif
)

I just hit level 22, so I think I can clear out a few more events.... going to start saving for the Formula GT.

If anyone would be able to let me borrow a 2J that would be awesome. I think it will be the only car I am able to beat the Historic with.... that or wait until I get the '66 Jag as a prize in Endurance.

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Been gone for 10 days on vacation. Stayed at friends house for a few days, played a TON of GT5. We had 3 seperate systems going.
Got the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel for Christmas.... very hard to get used to.

I am having a ton of trouble at the moment. Seem to be at an impasse.

GT All Stars and the Histroics Classic seem to be near impossible... The Chapparl 2J kills me everytime in the historic, while I can't find a car good enough to compete in the All-Star.

Any tips?

GT All Stars = ZR1 race modded + soft tires + 242mph gear ratio + maximum downforce front and rear
Anyone beat the Mercedes Level 18 Special Events? - My goodness I got 2 gold so far....
Thanks. 
pimp.gif

I used the ZR1 to win Like The Wind, then got the Minolta, which let me win the GT All Star without a problem.

Only two I am having problems with are Historic (can't seem to win with the Contach) and the Nascar (I just hate Nascar, period. 
laugh.gif
)

I just hit level 22, so I think I can clear out a few more events.... going to start saving for the Formula GT.

If anyone would be able to let me borrow a 2J that would be awesome. I think it will be the only car I am able to beat the Historic with.... that or wait until I get the '66 Jag as a prize in Endurance.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

30t6p3b.gif

since i'm still getting used to using a wheel, i switched back to the controller for this one, and won it fairly easily.

i got my car a little sideways through the last corner and the computer car ended up t-boning me and pushing me across the finish line in first.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

30t6p3b.gif

since i'm still getting used to using a wheel, i switched back to the controller for this one, and won it fairly easily.

i got my car a little sideways through the last corner and the computer car ended up t-boning me and pushing me across the finish line in first.

^ Try that one with a wheel and all the aids off. It just goes to show much of a benefit you can get from the aids, especially Skid protection.

^ Try that one with a wheel and all the aids off. It just goes to show much of a benefit you can get from the aids, especially Skid protection.

laugh.gif
I restarted my game a couple weeks ago and already passed most of the people on my friends list in game completion.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I restarted my game a couple weeks ago and already passed most of the people on my friends list in game completion.
30t6p3b.gif

hey Tap
ill take a FGT when u have a chance

o also for the 256 colorway trophy, u need 256 unique colors

hey Tap
ill take a FGT when u have a chance

o also for the 256 colorway trophy, u need 256 unique colors

Supreme, I got you with a purple one.

Do you have one in a different color that I could dupe and send back to you? I'm tryin to catch em all, word to pokemon.

Supreme, I got you with a purple one.

Do you have one in a different color that I could dupe and send back to you? I'm tryin to catch em all, word to pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom