Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ awesome.
smokin.gif

3 GT5 updates left to install, though.
ohwell.gif

And just so you guys know, the prize for the Vettel TT is 5mn credits. Gold time is 1:25, and I easily (and messily) did it in around 1:10. Unfortunately, I had 19mn credits there already so I wasn't able to make the most out of the prize. When you guys do this, make sure you have less than 15mn credits.

And just so you guys know, the prize for the Vettel TT is 5mn credits. Gold time is 1:25, and I easily (and messily) did it in around 1:10. Unfortunately, I had 19mn credits there already so I wasn't able to make the most out of the prize. When you guys do this, make sure you have less than 15mn credits.

If any NT'ers live in the UK, Europe, or Australia Spec 2.0 is out now and can be downloaded.
Brace yourselves:

20111011092425.jpg

1.2 gigs 
laugh.gif

Good luck and hopefully some of you NT'er with the older fat PS3 models survive and don't die while doing this update
laugh.gif

If your on a internet connection less than 10MB download speed. Good luck and your probably best starting the download and then calling it a night and going to sleep or take a quick nap
roll.gif

If any NT'ers live in the UK, Europe, or Australia Spec 2.0 is out now and can be downloaded.
Brace yourselves:

20111011092425.jpg

1.2 gigs 
laugh.gif

Good luck and hopefully some of you NT'er with the older fat PS3 models survive and don't die while doing this update
laugh.gif

If your on a internet connection less than 10MB download speed. Good luck and your probably best starting the download and then calling it a night and going to sleep or take a quick nap
roll.gif

Finished. FiOS Internet is GOD.

For those that don't know what 2.0 is:
Gran Turismo 5‘s biggest update yet, Spec 2.0, is here! It weighs in at exactly 1192 MB, and is available now at no charge – just load up your game and put your Internet connection to work.

Here’s a review of the features and changes which have been confirmed so far – I’ll be updating this list to include a comprehensive overview of what’s new as they are announced or discovered. As always head on over to GTPlanet’s Gran Turismo 5 forum for more discussion, analysis, and debate!

Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
User control of the weather change feature.
Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
Improved UI response and usability.
Replay forward/rewind.
Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
Added “NASCAR Pit Scene

Finished. FiOS Internet is GOD.

For those that don't know what 2.0 is:
Gran Turismo 5‘s biggest update yet, Spec 2.0, is here! It weighs in at exactly 1192 MB, and is available now at no charge – just load up your game and put your Internet connection to work.

Here’s a review of the features and changes which have been confirmed so far – I’ll be updating this list to include a comprehensive overview of what’s new as they are announced or discovered. As always head on over to GTPlanet’s Gran Turismo 5 forum for more discussion, analysis, and debate!

Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
User control of the weather change feature.
Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
Improved UI response and usability.
Replay forward/rewind.
Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
Added “NASCAR Pit Scene

Back
Top Bottom