Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Back in book form for Japan and Asia only while it's an app in the west.

Forget that, I'm porting since the Asian version will have the book in full english.

Hmmm.... I wonder if it's worth buying the game for the book (even if I don't have a console) and just flip the game and DLC for cheap? :nerd: Will just get the car and the book. :lol:

Hmmm.... I wonder if it's worth buying the game for the book (even if I don't have a console) and just flip the game and DLC for cheap?
nerd.gif
Will just get the car and the book.
laugh.gif
Still 
mean.gif

I'm gonna get the set with the diecast... oh why not?

Still :smh:

I'm gonna get the set with the diecast... oh why not?

Well, it doesn't make any sense for me to buy one from this point! :lol: Adding more gameplay to my current rotation of leisure activities(grilling :smokin , Battlefield, testing Project CARS, scale modeling, and other simulations, etc.) is already proving to be quite a challenge as it is. Miss online multiplayer with NTers, though... especially the Battlefield and CoD days. Hella competitive. :lol: :pimp: Hopefully the GT crowd is still going strong come release day.

Honestly, I'd rather get a new GPU or something else (like the Oculus Rift) for the money. Got to love the console bundles, though. :smokin

Read somewhere about Kaz stating GT6 is going to have a Day 1 patch again, btw. Something about fixing the sound... :nerd:

Last edited:
Read somewhere about Kaz stating GT6 is going to have a Day 1 patch again, btw. Something about fixing the sound...
nerd.gif
I think those are 2 separate issues... the day-1 patch is for who knows what.  The sound patch will come later on I think... 
tired.gif

Essentially the game isn't finished (as a lot of other games are, to be fair).  But with online-connectivity, devs are given a bit more latitude when "going gold", I guess. 

Day 1 patches are a given these days.

It's going to be hard trying to play this when the PS4 arrives. Apex II really is the main reason I'm buying the special edition.

The thing is, I was content with the thought of a late PS4-launch, cuz I had GT6! LOL  

EDIT

Last edited:
Devs miliking us for every last cent these days. Either that, or we don't get a new game for several years... :\

2 weeks fellas. My body is ready.

My final GT5 stats:

A - 36
B - 40
97% progress
55 golds
621 cars
711 wins
76% trophies earned

:smh: Not good enough but oh well

Yep, made my pre-order last week.  Though i must admit, I haven't played in a while... thanks to GTA. 
eyes.gif

how does this game compare to forza horizon?

Forza horizonis my fav. racing game on the 360

^ Can't comment as I've never played Forza.  Some might not like GT cuz it forces you to be very precise/accurate with your driving, too sim-like I guess, but that's what I like about it.  There are probably better sim-racers on PC, but I'm just talking about consoles, of course.

how does this game compare to forza horizon?
Forza horizonis my fav. racing game on the 360

Forza Horizon is more of an arcade version of the regular Forza games. The numbered Forza games are the simulator based versions which is the one compared to Gran Turismo.

Back
Top Bottom