Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Hugo

im undecided about coppn this game. i hate car games that you only drive in tracks buuuut i like how they have like all the cars in this game..
Honestly, if you do feel that ways then GT5 isn't really for you.  A big part of the game requires to driver accurately, getting on the right racing line, hitting your braking points, etc. and consistently doing that repeatedly lap after lap.  

Originally Posted by Hugo

im undecided about coppn this game. i hate car games that you only drive in tracks buuuut i like how they have like all the cars in this game..
Honestly, if you do feel that ways then GT5 isn't really for you.  A big part of the game requires to driver accurately, getting on the right racing line, hitting your braking points, etc. and consistently doing that repeatedly lap after lap.  

Did anyone else pre-order their GT5 from Best Buy?

They just sent me a code to unlock their version of the Nissan GT-R.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Do you have access to that car, if you bought your GT5 elsewhere?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I'm about to start an open lobby room called "NT", come join if you want, I'm just gonna be free running and drifting haha.

And the mic voice quality in this game is amazing, everyone sounds clear as hell.
Some dudes came into my lobby last night and were also drifting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Was it any of you?
nerd.gif
  I forgot the names, but some dude was driving a 350z and I forgot the other car.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I'm about to start an open lobby room called "NT", come join if you want, I'm just gonna be free running and drifting haha.

And the mic voice quality in this game is amazing, everyone sounds clear as hell.
Some dudes came into my lobby last night and were also drifting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Was it any of you?
nerd.gif
  I forgot the names, but some dude was driving a 350z and I forgot the other car.

Whose familiar with the Cat and Mouse game on Nurburgring? We should get some games going.

Basically, in Cat and Mouse, you have as many teams as you want, and one team is composed of one fast car and one slow car. The object of the game is to get get your slow car around Nurburgring before any of the other cars. So you can Push your car to give it a boost while blocking the other teams slow cars to slow them down. Game is mad fun. XBOX Live players used to play on Project Gotham Racing 2 back in the day. I dunno if people play on other racing games or if it even works out like it did on PGR. We should do it though. Whose down
smokin.gif

Whose familiar with the Cat and Mouse game on Nurburgring? We should get some games going.

Basically, in Cat and Mouse, you have as many teams as you want, and one team is composed of one fast car and one slow car. The object of the game is to get get your slow car around Nurburgring before any of the other cars. So you can Push your car to give it a boost while blocking the other teams slow cars to slow them down. Game is mad fun. XBOX Live players used to play on Project Gotham Racing 2 back in the day. I dunno if people play on other racing games or if it even works out like it did on PGR. We should do it though. Whose down
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

i preordered mine from Amazon and got an unlock for the Mercedes SLS AMG (which is an incredible car).

it's available for use and can be earned in other parts of the game.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

i preordered mine from Amazon and got an unlock for the Mercedes SLS AMG (which is an incredible car).

it's available for use and can be earned in other parts of the game.

I finally got my Skyline. I want to do a little work to it, but just let me know when you guys want to race.

PSN: cmoneymontana

I finally got my Skyline. I want to do a little work to it, but just let me know when you guys want to race.

PSN: cmoneymontana

Back
Top Bottom