Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

i got a plan. maybe if i beat the classic race car cup in b-spec mode, i can get a race car to use in a-spec mode. its worth a shot. 
laugh.gif
What are you up against? (I'm only level 15) I have an AC 427 pushing 700hp, will that be anywhere near competitive?

Also, B-Spec Extreme series Like the Wind wins you a Toyota 7 Race Car, thats the only one I saw on a list as a prize.
is it a pre 70s car?

i gotta get that toyota 7...
nerd.gif
its a 1970...

I beat the Historic Race Car cup a few days ago. Here's some help. Is the room still open? I fell asleep earlier.

Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 Fully Tuned. Must add a Wing to the car!

Tuning: Transmission at 162mph
Suspension: Height -10F/-10R Spring Rate: 10.5F/12.3R
Brakes: Front 6/Rear 4
Tires: Racing Soft

Driving Aids: Traction 2
Skid Recovery: On
Active Steering: Mild
ASM: Off
ABS: 1

I beat the Historic Race Car cup a few days ago. Here's some help. Is the room still open? I fell asleep earlier.

Mister, what's up with the last nostalgia race. What is a good car to use? Maybe the Dome? My Buick Special and Shelby Cobra are no match. We're talking B-Spec here...

Mister, what's up with the last nostalgia race. What is a good car to use? Maybe the Dome? My Buick Special and Shelby Cobra are no match. We're talking B-Spec here...

Mister916 -
pimp.gif

finnns2003 - do the books that game in the CE tell you how to get certain cars? I want a hakosuka bad...

Mister916 -
pimp.gif

finnns2003 - do the books that game in the CE tell you how to get certain cars? I want a hakosuka bad...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

What are the restrictions? I forgot about that race.

what did you get as a reward 916?
A Lancia. Nothing special.

what did you get as a reward 916?
A Lancia. Nothing special.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Before '79. Sport hard tires.

JoseBronx, not sure on that one, I have only looked through the car list a little bit. I bought a Hakosuka used.

JoseBronx, not sure on that one, I have only looked through the car list a little bit. I bought a Hakosuka used.

B-spec mode is the dumbest thing ever. There is no way to win unless you give the stupid driver an over powered car. Why did they even put in this mode in the first place. I mean he stops after overtaking a car and slows down for no apparent reason. Whoever put this mode in should be fired. 

B-spec mode is the dumbest thing ever. There is no way to win unless you give the stupid driver an over powered car. Why did they even put in this mode in the first place. I mean he stops after overtaking a car and slows down for no apparent reason. Whoever put this mode in should be fired. 

I had a ton of trouble with that race in A-spec especially with Jensen Interceptor. But I used a Jaguar E-type Coupe for that race and barely won. For B-Spec I guess the only car I can recommend is the Lamborghini Countach if you have it.

If that doesn't work I can let you borrow a car.

I had a ton of trouble with that race in A-spec especially with Jensen Interceptor. But I used a Jaguar E-type Coupe for that race and barely won. For B-Spec I guess the only car I can recommend is the Lamborghini Countach if you have it.

If that doesn't work I can let you borrow a car.

roll.gif
@6:26

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yep, the A.I. in this mode is appalling. They really seem to have rushed it. Horrendous driving techniques and braking/accelerating at the worst times.

Mister, yeah I am looking for a car that would work, maybe a Ferrari 512B? I don't have the Countach and he keeps beating my Buick Special, too light for my driver to beat. The Shelby Cobra keeps getting taken out by the Jensen. My A-Spec was easy with the Buick Special, 800+hp made it really easy.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yep, the A.I. in this mode is appalling. They really seem to have rushed it. Horrendous driving techniques and braking/accelerating at the worst times.

Mister, yeah I am looking for a car that would work, maybe a Ferrari 512B? I don't have the Countach and he keeps beating my Buick Special, too light for my driver to beat. The Shelby Cobra keeps getting taken out by the Jensen. My A-Spec was easy with the Buick Special, 800+hp made it really easy.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

roll.gif
The fact duke just skated back on the track like nothing had me 
laugh.gif

Had that been me being brushed off my car would've fishtailed, ending up backwards and 6th.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

roll.gif
The fact duke just skated back on the track like nothing had me 
laugh.gif

Had that been me being brushed off my car would've fishtailed, ending up backwards and 6th.
grin.gif

The Buick is pretty difficult to handle. Maybe if you buy the full transmission for it and lower the gears it'll help with acceleration while exiting the corners. That might be the cheapest solutions right now.

I would say drop the top speed in the transmission to somewhere around 180.

The Buick is pretty difficult to handle. Maybe if you buy the full transmission for it and lower the gears it'll help with acceleration while exiting the corners. That might be the cheapest solutions right now.

I would say drop the top speed in the transmission to somewhere around 180.

Back
Top Bottom