Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

anyone know how to turn auto save off and how to use your own songs inside the PS3 ?
thanks

anyone know how to turn auto save off and how to use your own songs inside the PS3 ?
thanks

^Go to music library > race bgm tab >bgm settings > select use personal bgm > select folder or playlist from your ps3 stash.

^Go to music library > race bgm tab >bgm settings > select use personal bgm > select folder or playlist from your ps3 stash.

Came home with my brother playing the game. I played about an hour or so and I like the game. Graphics are great and just got my first license. Can't wait to see what else I can do in the game. I feel like this game is worth the money.

Came home with my brother playing the game. I played about an hour or so and I like the game. Graphics are great and just got my first license. Can't wait to see what else I can do in the game. I feel like this game is worth the money.

Mine has been installing for almost a hour...

dawson.gif

im trying to 
pimp.gif
first...so when i play im straight 
laugh.gif
but i think ill install the game before i
pimp.gif
so when im done i can play right away

im trying to 
pimp.gif
first...so when i play im straight 
laugh.gif
but i think ill install the game before i
pimp.gif
so when im done i can play right away

Originally Posted by Mister916

It took me that long. Just be patient
smile.gif
I also had to spend about 20 minutes clearing game data so there was enough room in my PS3 for the game to have room to install
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

It took me that long. Just be patient
smile.gif
I also had to spend about 20 minutes clearing game data so there was enough room in my PS3 for the game to have room to install
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone got an extra Stealth GT-R DLC? All Besbuys around my area got a limited supply of their CE.~

Anyone got an extra Stealth GT-R DLC? All Besbuys around my area got a limited supply of their CE.~

Back
Top Bottom