Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

waiting on the install right now. just finished license b n already wanna go online...albeit with my first car miata smh. so far i'm a lil underwhelmed by the game. yes the load times are annoying but i'm hoping they'll be better after the install.

the whole deal of levelling up is annoying off some pokemon type #*$ but whatever...the actual game play is fun..navigating thru the game is what blows. once again, pretty underwhelming for such a delayed game..but if they continually improve the game with patches, then it should be good. Honestly-prologue looks and flows cleaner as a game than this so far.

The used car listing is pretty weak compared to GT4. I'll be playing off n on tomorrow so I hope this game doesn't disappoint...if it does disappoint, my nephews are finally gonna get a PS3 for christmas...

waiting on the install right now. just finished license b n already wanna go online...albeit with my first car miata smh. so far i'm a lil underwhelmed by the game. yes the load times are annoying but i'm hoping they'll be better after the install.

the whole deal of levelling up is annoying off some pokemon type #*$ but whatever...the actual game play is fun..navigating thru the game is what blows. once again, pretty underwhelming for such a delayed game..but if they continually improve the game with patches, then it should be good. Honestly-prologue looks and flows cleaner as a game than this so far.

The used car listing is pretty weak compared to GT4. I'll be playing off n on tomorrow so I hope this game doesn't disappoint...if it does disappoint, my nephews are finally gonna get a PS3 for christmas...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

And so the license test madness begins...

Just got I-c, 3 more
Love this game, i dont see any problems other then load times

3 times i got up to restart my ps3 cause i thought the game froze haha

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

And so the license test madness begins...

Just got I-c, 3 more
Love this game, i dont see any problems other then load times

3 times i got up to restart my ps3 cause i thought the game froze haha

Is it me or are the license tests easier this time around? I only finished the A and B licenses so far but I've been getting gold with little to no effort really.. less than 3 tries

Is it me or are the license tests easier this time around? I only finished the A and B licenses so far but I've been getting gold with little to no effort really.. less than 3 tries

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

Originally Posted by finnns2003

game is great, but these load times are absolutely sickening!, this better get patched up some how.
Did you install?
yeah i did, but it literally takes 3-5 minutes going from the garage to the to tuning and all that stuff, it started getting a little quicker but its still insane.... any way, i love this game so far, using the 370Z fully tuned, and drifting and speeding around corners is 2 much fun, cant wait 2 buy that spec-v and race some of you dudes
pimp.gif
, PSN crunkjuicedup

a little edit for you guys, RWD like the 370Z handle incredibly real.... my friend had a 370z in real life and it kicks out just like in the game
pimp.gif
feels good man.
is the handling like that in drift mode or just in general? 

game is great, but these load times are absolutely sickening!, this better get patched up some how.
Did you install?
yeah i did, but it literally takes 3-5 minutes going from the garage to the to tuning and all that stuff, it started getting a little quicker but its still insane.... any way, i love this game so far, using the 370Z fully tuned, and drifting and speeding around corners is 2 much fun, cant wait 2 buy that spec-v and race some of you dudes
pimp.gif
, PSN crunkjuicedup

a little edit for you guys, RWD like the 370Z handle incredibly real.... my friend had a 370z in real life and it kicks out just like in the game
pimp.gif
feels good man.
is the handling like that in drift mode or just in general? 

Did you install?
pimp.gif
, PSN crunkjuicedup

pimp.gif
feels good man.
Sweet. 370z is always a fun car to drive, I haven't tried the EVO X yet so I hope it's like mine.
laugh.gif

PSN is iamgrayfox folks.

Did you install?
pimp.gif
, PSN crunkjuicedup

pimp.gif
feels good man.
Sweet. 370z is always a fun car to drive, I haven't tried the EVO X yet so I hope it's like mine.
laugh.gif

PSN is iamgrayfox folks.

Did you install?
pimp.gif
, PSN crunkjuicedup

pimp.gif
feels good man.
laugh.gif

PSN is iamgrayfox folks.

I want to own a 370z

Did you install?
pimp.gif
, PSN crunkjuicedup

pimp.gif
feels good man.
laugh.gif

PSN is iamgrayfox folks.

I want to own a 370z

Back
Top Bottom