Gran Turismo 6 - GT6 PS3 Thread

And here it is...
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_4849755.html

i1QnDFpudr9ITSB.jpg

Holy ****.

I wasn't expecting that! Those aero/brake pieces are insane. Looks like it'll hit insane speeds, also.

Feeling pissed about not having a PS3 anymore...

Nothing definitive, but thought I'd post anyway...

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-7-to-see-improved-crash-damage-physics-coming-before-2017/

“Yamauchi has guaranteed that the seventh chapter will solve many problems related to the physical impacts and simulation of damage, two aspects that have always been taken seriously by fans of this saga. It also confirms a greater number of premium cars in Gran Turismo 7, although – for the moment – Yamauchi-san has preferred not to say too much about figures.

“Finally, when asked about the alleged arrival of Gran Turismo 7 in 2017, as initially feared by some sources, it came a blunt denial: “People will never wait so much.”

I only did a brief gamepad-run, so I can't say much on the handling... those flaps are constantly moving, which looks insane! 

Goodwood... the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK is going on as we speak... the update includes the Mazda sculpture as well as cosmetic updates on their Mazda Vision GT car. 

I only did a brief gamepad-run, so I can't say much on the handling... those flaps are constantly moving, which looks insane! 

Goodwood... the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK is going on as we speak... the update includes the Mazda sculpture as well as cosmetic updates on their Mazda Vision GT car. 

Tight. RE: Goodwood: Ken Block's there showcasing the Focus RS. Wondered if anything would be released on GT6 to coincide.

I did the money hack & didn't update until like a month ago but now it won't update. You know how to fix this? It did a partial update like it has Senna but I think there's still another part.

Last edited:
Hmmm... not sure.  The latest update is 1.22 I think.  What version do you have?

Gotta experience it for myself. I'm another fan who's a little tired of the aspects of this series that have gotten long in the tooth.

SinnerP do you play Trial Mountain? Regular car vs regular car. Fix it up as much as you want. Let's race! Or what is your favorite course? Give me a week when I can confirm then I'll race you on that course too.

After watching that video I'm sold.

For the people that own 6, does this look much better than 6?

The sound of the cars zooming from the left to right of my headphones was bliss.

SinnerP do you play Trial Mountain? Regular car vs regular car. Fix it up as much as you want. Let's race! Or what is your favorite course? Give me a week when I can confirm then I'll race you on that course too.
Honestly, I haven't played in a while cuz my wheel's been in storage for the past few months!  A bit of renovation work done at home so had to put it away for a while.

But I'd love to get back into it and yes, I'm familiar with Trial Mountain... or most of the other tracks!  A bit rusty tho! 
laugh.gif

After watching that video I'm sold.

For the people that own 6, does this look much better than 6?

The sound of the cars zooming from the left to right of my headphones was bliss.
From what we've seen so far, it definitely looks better than 6.  IMO, 6 looked pretty good (not including the Standard cars), but Sport from the vids posted (which are compressed), we can see the lighting, detailing and textures have improved.  It's much more refined than 6, that's for sure.  It's still being developed so I'm hoping it'll continue to improve.  

Honestly though... sound, while it has improved, still needs A LOT of work. 

Back
Top Bottom