Grand Rapids Nters check in...

^ not tryin to sound like a stalker or anything is it that house on lake drive and i think plymouth? cuz i seen some house with a huge court in the backyard but im not sure if its a tennis or bball court.

Man, I cannot believe there are so many GR NTers...

So we have all probably have seen each other one time or another waiting in line for kicks or something.

Hmm, summit anyone?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

I see mossified all the time I swear.

I saw you a few times at my old job and now all the time at my new job. There are quite a few GR NTers.

I know there are more too
"Lets Hug It Out"​

i swear i see Nter's every so often at work. i work for 7 up so im always at meijers around GR. But ive seen ppl in OG white/red 12's and a handful of other AF1's and Nikes.

:wow:
eek.gif
i'm amazed at all the GR nt'ers.

There used to be very few when I first joined... I only remember myself and RyanKMD

And if you were from Grand Rapids, I prolly never knew
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024

I have been on here since 00' but forgot that user name and password when I got a new comp. so I made this one and I will have been here for 5 years this Oct. with this screen name.

Sometimes I swear people are on NT when I see people with heat, but it is that thing where you say, "Are You on NT?" and they give you that look like @#%$?

But something needs to be done about a Summit this summer. A Tigers game or something...Anyone down for something?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

Checkin in. Just got reaquainted with this SN. Lost it, but not due to banned camp. What's good NT Gun Ru? I stay @ Tigers games during the Summer. Summit!
I swear that Prince can ball!

Back
Top Bottom