Grape 5 Retro Restoration project??? [[EDIT Fixed Pics]]

mlijoi.jpg

67nvvm.jpg

4lq1qo.jpg

js26uw.jpg

Does anyone know of someone that does restoration projects or has any tips?

I found these in my closet and was thinking about finding acrylic paint and doing something to these since they leather is pretty good on them. Just that paint peeling terribly.

Any help, ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Seeing this picture like these brings tears in my eyes.
It goes to show you that the shoe is being appreciated to the fullest.

OP I don't see why you can't paint them yourself.
Just need some brush and Angelus Paints, and your good to go.
Good luck with the project and post pics after your done.

Saw a dude on youtube color the paint chipping simply with different colored sharpies. Looked a bit darker the the OEM paint job though. I would paint them with Angelus paint my self though, a PITA though to do all the painting. IMO, a shoe shouldn't even go that far with paint cracking, it's not like these are 3's. Good luck with the restoration.

Try angelus paint but your gonna have to do some mixing of different blues and purples to get the right colors good luck and post After pics when done 

^ Word. I too would suggest Angelus paint. Go to Turtlefeathers.nethttp://www.Turtlefeathers.net to grab a couple of colors and start experimenting with mixing. The black part is an obvious fix, so is that aqua color, but that purple is going to be a challenge since it's on a major portion of the shoe. Good luck and post pics once you're done.

Back
Top Bottom