GRAPE V's v.s. CARMINE VI's

so im lookin to order some grape s or carmines i only have enough for one of the two and theyre both in my top five favorites but what should i get help me NTi like them both ALOT its a hard choice..... please help i wanna know what youd do in this situation thanks for the help.....

If the carmines are CDP's, then go with the Grapes. If they are not CDP Carmines, then go with the Carmines. Both are
pimp.gif
and worth buying. I would borrowsome cash from someone to buy both and pay them back once I get paid. That would solve your problem
smile.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

If the carmines are CDP's, then go with the Grapes. If they are not CDP Carmines, then go with the Carmines. Both are
pimp.gif
and worth buying. I would borrow some cash from someone to buy both and pay them back once I get paid. That would solve your problem
smile.gif
laugh.gif

reverse what this guy said...

anyways...Id take the grapes because 5s are my favorite Js and blue/purple is my fav color...
check the avy tho....both of them are GREAT....either way you still win..

I'd assume they are CDP Carmine's so I'd go with Grapes, though the market value is overpriced for Grapes in my opinion, they are one of myfavorite J's

Originally Posted by k r e a m

so im lookin to order some grape s or carmines i only have enough for one of the two and theyre both in my top five favorites but what should i get help me NT i like them both ALOT its a hard choice..... please help i wanna know what youd do in this situation thanks for the help.....

Flip a coin.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

babyJs23 wrote:

pimp.gif
and worth buying. I would borrow some cash from someone to buy both and pay them back once I
get paid. That would solve your problem
smile.gif
laugh.gif

reverse what this guy said...

anyways...Id take the grapes because 5s are my favorite Js and blue/purple is my fav color...

check the avy tho....both of them are GREAT....either way you still win..

You have your opinion and I have mine, MrWavez
wink.gif

Back to your question: Don't let anyone tell you which one to choose. Everyone has their own personal fav. so go with the one you want.

Carmines because it goes with more clothing and Grapes are harder to match unless you don't mind.... Still Grapes are Nice.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Carmines because it goes with more clothing and Grapes are harder to match unless you don't mind.... Still Grapes are Nice.

clothing isnt a problem i can find shirts that match and a pair of levis would do good with them both im gonna wear afew times only for special occasions

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

clothing isnt a problem i can find shirts that match and a pair of levis would do good with them both im gonna wear afew times only for special occasions

Carmines

if not the cdp carmines, which ones the OG's? im sure he wants to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom