Grapes with #23

What I'm trying say is this.
as Air Jordan lovers we are suckers to what the brand puts out.
But as Niketalkers we are super-duper suckers for always saying "I'll be mad if they come out with (insert undesired retro butchering job)!
Haven't you guys come to terms with the fact that Gentry is on Niketalk all the time along with his spys???? (confirmed nikeair on cdp anyone)
"50 told me go 'head and sitch the style up and if they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up."
We are all haters to the brands current direction...
Now if we can all shut the F**k up already and stop doing stupid stupid post like these, then there may be hope for the future.
I promise we will get original molds and nikeair back on all retros...
but we must stop being ******s with ******ed butchering ideas that are stolen from here and used on authentic products
and one more thing
has anyone noticed that fakes have gotten better and better over the years, while authentic are still on a decline?

na, too much for me on the grapes. i think they've overdone the "23" personally.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Kinda off topic........But are the 2007 Black/Silver Vs a "true retro", because I was looking at me SC with MJ on the cover and it has a picture of some OG Black/Silver Vs with a 23 on the side but they were PEs.
Those were Michael Jordan's personal PE V's. So no, the 07 blk V's are not a true retro, even with the 23 on the side. The jumpman makes itlook even worse.

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

be grateful the grapes is the remaining non butchered og colorway.
way to jinx it
happy.gif

they were butchered. The Jumpman.

^statements like these are not only the reason why niketalk has much pull on the sneaker culture
but has a great deal on ruining it
I don't call it butchered, I have 2 pairs.
Why buy something 2 complain about?
I aint gonna front I fell when i copped the 2/21. Even if it was for 2 bills

With a NIKE AIR on the back, the 23 could look good but with the Jumpman It doesnt !

William, let those people have fun, I understand your point therefore don't think that NIKE or JB need any of us to retro their butcher's pairs,
we are not their target, too few of us care about the NIKE AIR on the back or the original moulds. Their profit is made with the new generaton
that only know michael as a myth !

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i think it will look just like the other V's that have the 23......just in a different colorway.

i dont know why it would look any worse. i guess yall just see it as "if it didnt originally release that way, then its ugly"

that "23" is the reason i passed on the Metallics
eyes.gif
, it justdont look right, even tho it was Mike's PEs.

don't give them any kind of ideas!! because you know that they will come out with something like that and make them available to the top 4 stores in theworld!!!

Back
Top Bottom