"Gravity" Appreciation Post

danextgrate

Banned
This song describes where I'm at in life right now. College student who has it all going for him, but does dumb @#%$ that will jeopardize it all. I don't want to hit the ground to wake up. :frown:

Damn you, John Mayer!

Appreciated.
Love is...23 years in the making

:pimp:
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

that is alicia keys doing the outro right? can anyone find proof that it is her other than from alicia keys' wiki site? john mayer doenst credit her in his album pamphlet and i made a bet with a friend that It indeed is alicia keys singing at the end.
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

love this song. especially his performance of it at the grammy's. the guitar solo at the end is soulful

pimp.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Tsssssssst... I can't tell you how many times I played this track :smh:
smh.gif
pimp.gif

"Twice as much aint twice as good if you can't sustain what 1/2 could"

COLD :pimp:
pimp.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

I absolutley love the version with the Trio, not so much the Continuum version. Definitely appreciated.

- Tical.
It has to start somewhere...
It has to start sometime...
What better place than here?
What better time than now?

^ I'm actually listening to the Trio version :pimp:
pimp.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

VERY good song. Appreciated. Ive missed him live three times in the past two years. Kinda bummed.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

hell yea this is way appreciated

i think its evident that John Mayer is that dude
Goooooooooonies​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag: NaijaNitemare :.​

John Mayer is one of my favorite artists... I truly admire dude. This song is phenomenal :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

Brilliant song. Listening to it right now. This song easily gets placed at least once a day, probably at night.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

hmm...I rarely have my ear to outside genres, but that was a good song...
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

^ Do yourself and a favor and listen to some of his other stuff, probably off of Continuum, his last CD. If you liked Gravity, you should find others of his that you like as well.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom