Gray bottom MLB fited hats

Is there anywhere to get the older fitted hats with the gray underside of the brim online or in New York? The fit seems much better than the new ones. The New Era store on East 4th St. said they get them but didn't have them. Thanks in advance. 

Ebay's been the only way I could find them, but check the fitted thread in the sneaker showcase section a lot more help in there 

Someone in the fitted thread said they're available in the new era catalog. Don't know how true it is but I'd like some info on it as well.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Is there anywhere to get the older fitted hats with the gray underside of the brim online or in New York? The fit seems much better than the new ones. The New Era store on East 4th St. said they get them but didn't have them. Thanks in advance. 
older, just ebay
retro, everywhere else.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

do they? i used to stop in there all the time and never saw any grey underbrims.

Back
Top Bottom