Great article on the Marijuana Conspiracy and why it's illegal.

Pretty good stuff, doing a persuasive speech on legalization of marijuana for class, but like others have said, sources are needed.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by TurboMan

why do you want to smoke pot so bad are you an addict?
It's impossible to get addicted to THC. I've been off it for a month and a half.

Misinformed people, jesus christ.
indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
Actually it wasn't over my head. What you said made no relevance to thread topic at hand whatsoever. Not once did he say "Oh this is why I smoke tons of weed because I don't like these conspiracies".

It's impossible to get addicted to THC. I've been off it for a month and a half.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
Actually it wasn't over my head. What you said made no relevance to thread topic at hand whatsoever. Not once did he say "Oh this is why I smoke tons of weed because I don't like these conspiracies".

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

thats why i grow my own. Im actually really close to producing a transdermal hemp cream that cures exema.

Let me know when you do.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

thats why i grow my own. Im actually really close to producing a transdermal hemp cream that cures exema.

Let me know when you do.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
you're misinformed. look up 304.30 in the DSM IV

indifferent.gif
you're misinformed. look up 304.30 in the DSM IV

and for the record, i work as a substance abuse counselor and imo, cannabis is much less damaging than alcohol. 

and for the record, i work as a substance abuse counselor and imo, cannabis is much less damaging than alcohol. 

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
he didn't come right out and say he wants to smoke marijuana but he definitely implied it.

Why do some of you people want to get high so bad?

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
he didn't come right out and say he wants to smoke marijuana but he definitely implied it.

I don't know what you guys need sources on. The medical benefits or the historical part.

If you are looking for sources by the FDA, you are wasting your time even asking.

Believe it or not, I never smoked weed before and I dont even plan on it. If I was sick or terminally ill, I would rather smoke weed than take the synthetic poison pills pushed out by Big Pharma.

I don't know what you guys need sources on. The medical benefits or the historical part.

If you are looking for sources by the FDA, you are wasting your time even asking.

Believe it or not, I never smoked weed before and I dont even plan on it. If I was sick or terminally ill, I would rather smoke weed than take the synthetic poison pills pushed out by Big Pharma.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

we don't want to get high so bad... we already are getting there lol we just want it legalized because the only reason it is illegal is because of big business and not because of what they make it out to be

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

we don't want to get high so bad... we already are getting there lol we just want it legalized because the only reason it is illegal is because of big business and not because of what they make it out to be

I'm too busy appreciating the ulterior motive of this thread to read all that text, but great thread HIGHdea anyway
pimp.gif

I'm too busy appreciating the ulterior motive of this thread to read all that text, but great thread HIGHdea anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

That's why I'd rather smoke than drink ANY day of the week. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

That's why I'd rather smoke than drink ANY day of the week. 

Back
Top Bottom