Great Moments in Spittin' "Game" History Vol. My Swag is Phenomenal

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yall are trying to hard All I do is throw on the wolf shirt and call it a day, Women love it Haven't gone a night without a wolf shirt smashing.

roll.gif
this jsut kept me
roll.gif

Real talk

age 13, kinda taller 6'0... at the local mall... go to see a movie.. got my new Jordan XI colombia blue/white lowtops on, the Jordan VII jacket
frown.gif
i missit soo much i need another, it was a spring jacket, let me know if anyone got one....
N i am deciding to hit up the arcarde.... I get into this new game, ferrari racing or something, and next thing i know all entrances are closed on each 2sides, and theirs a girl in my lap
eyes.gif
I thought she was trying to steal mycredits ont he game
laugh.gif
Next thing ik one is calling me out to go to thebathroom with her, i got a ride waiting, i say sorry not today and book it
roll.gif
only if i coulda re-lived that one, woulda made my day 3 girls all on you for wearing jordans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I was 16 working at Safeway grocery store bagging groceries and this Asian girl was loving the kid but I was tired and didn't notice the signs. So i finish bagging it up and she leaves the store, but I was looking so right that she played the " I forgot to buy something card" and went right back into my line so I could could bag up some more groceries for her. After that we had sex right down on the ground.
My swag game is so tight (or loose?) that i had sex with that girl before she walked back into the store.

I was 19, it was cool summer day. Me and my boys just got done with what seemed to be a never ending circle of bowls. I'm always the dude with the worstcase of munchies; add that with gluttony and that equals a trip to the store. We stop at the gas station, I get the usual...cherry vault, peanut butter chexmix, 3 pizza rolls, 2 honey buns, 6 hour power, some blunts and menthols. But I was missing somethin...somethin greasy. McDonalds. We pull up and hit thelobby, I'm offerin to buy my ppl something, we all get a dbl cheeseburger, medium fries and a large water. That's when I noticed shorty was eyein me.She was old for her age, and I was high. So I said "hey snook'ems, hook it up with large fries and triple cheeseburgers instead of doubles." Iproceeded to wink at her with a concurrent knick knick noise, made from the tounge when signaling your dog to come hither. Her dimples from her smileadded to the wrinkles of 30 plus years of smoking. She handed me the bag to go and said "please come back", I responed...."In due time..."When we got in the car I handed everybody their 2 lb double cheeseburgers, and that's when we noticed.....Quadruple Cheeseburgers with extra cheese andpickles.
pimp.gif

This is not a G.A.M.E.

I remeber last season, i picked off a pass, then dribbled the length of the court and did a windmill dunk, the crowd went nuts

Realtalk someone needs to redefine swag for me because I'm obviously confused

1. I don't think the thread-starter has any swag

2. Somebody was talking about how much swag that bullet-proof vest guy had when it was pretty clear he was taking L's left and right.

I thought this was bout to backfire hard body on you
I was 16 working at Safeway grocery store bagging groceries and this Asian girl was loving the kid but I was tired and didn't notice the signs. So i finish bagging it up and she leaves the store, but I was looking so right that she played the " I forgot to buy something card" and went right back into my line so I could could bag up some more groceries for her. After that we had sex right down on the ground.
roll.gif
True, true, true.
age 13, kinda taller 6'0... at the local mall... go to see a movie.. got my new Jordan XI colombia blue/white lowtops on, the Jordan VII jacket
frown.gif
i miss it soo much i need another, it was a spring jacket, let me know if anyone got one....
N i am deciding to hit up the arcarde.... I get into this new game, ferrari racing or something, and next thing i know all entrances are closed on each 2 sides, and theirs a girl in my lap
eyes.gif
I thought she was trying to steal my credits ont he game
laugh.gif
Next thing ik one is calling me out to go to the bathroom with her, i got a ride waiting, i say sorry not today and book it
roll.gif
only if i coulda re-lived that one, woulda made my day 3 girls all on you for wearing jordans
pimp.gif

You woulda been a 13 yr old with the clap easy
yall are trying to hard All I do is throw on the wolf shirt and call it a day, Women love it Haven't gone a night without a wolf shirt smashing.
Word

smokin.gif

Back in the day when I was 15...

Me and my bro just finished watching a movie (no%+$+$) and were just chilling outside and these 3 white chicks come up and start a conversation....I waswearing my pair of Nikes and a shift gear shirt
pimp.gif
and my bro was wearing a dragonball z tee. I started talking to one of the chicks and I told her I had togo pee and she followed me in and I was like "what are u doing?" and she ran out. I came out and she came and whispered in my ear "I wanna suckyo d***K" and I'm like WOW....my bro got scared of the P and ran somewhere....I had these 3 chicks and then my parents and bro came then I had tobounce but man I feel
pimp.gif
that day

Should've given her the D :smh:iono why I didnt

Back
Top Bottom