Great News: Bordeaux VII's 100% CONFIRMED for 2011

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Damn, double post.

Bordeaux's are still ugly.
I understand they won't be for everybody, but Christ, they can't be worse than the sh*t in your avatar.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

bordeaux vii's are sooo over hyped? why? just because it's one of the few remaining og's to not be retroed?..

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.
As with ANY pair of Air Jordans in ANY color, there will always be strongly divided opinions on how they look.  Some may have less of a division than others, but I don't recall any pair of Air Jordans in the last 20+ years that didn't cause some to say "bad @ss!!!", and others to say "looks like @ss!!!".  You guys may not care for this "horrible looking color combo", but many others do.

Originally Posted by 335i

some how I have a feeling JB will find a way to +*%@ this up 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I'll get 2 pairs depending on how these turn out.  I'm hoping this won't be a big letdown.
This is why as much as I'd like to be excited about the rumored release of these, knowing how JB's been the last few years, I'm not getting my hopes up on them being worthy of buying.

Originally Posted by VietStar

Never liked Bordeaux's, I'll most likely pass and let the noobs go crazy for them.
laugh.gif
ok so now because people like the colorway they're noobs?
I guess since you don't like the colorway you must be an og colector right?
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at you

Thanks for the info. I can't wait for this. I remember my boi having these back in elementary school.Wishing I could have them. I will not miss this time..........

Thanks for the info. I can't wait for this. I remember my boi having these back in elementary school.Wishing I could have them. I will not miss this time..........

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Never liked Bordeaux's, I'll most likely pass and let the noobs go crazy for them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at you

Just log off please. Apparently, your reading comprehension skill sucks. If you have noticed, a hyped up shoe(in this case,Bordeaux 7) always seem to attract newcomers because they want the "hottest" or most talked about shoe..an example was the Space Jam 11 release(all of a sudden, there was an influx of self-entitled lames whom call themselves "sneakerheads" smh..and same thing will happen with this Bordeaux release. And no where in the post did I mention "OG collector." Why would someone want to brag about how long they've been collecting for in the first place? So yeah, I suggest that you read and actually think before you try to make a slick remark.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Damn, double post.

Bordeaux's are still ugly.
I understand they won't be for everybody, but Christ, they can't be worse than the sh*t in your avatar.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

bordeaux vii's are sooo over hyped? why? just because it's one of the few remaining og's to not be retroed?..

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't understand why there's so much hype on this shoe. It's pretty horrible looking as far as the color combo. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind.
As with ANY pair of Air Jordans in ANY color, there will always be strongly divided opinions on how they look.  Some may have less of a division than others, but I don't recall any pair of Air Jordans in the last 20+ years that didn't cause some to say "bad @ss!!!", and others to say "looks like @ss!!!".  You guys may not care for this "horrible looking color combo", but many others do.

Originally Posted by 335i

some how I have a feeling JB will find a way to +*%@ this up 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I'll get 2 pairs depending on how these turn out.  I'm hoping this won't be a big letdown.
This is why as much as I'd like to be excited about the rumored release of these, knowing how JB's been the last few years, I'm not getting my hopes up on them being worthy of buying.
how do u multi quote my dude?

ok so how does the article confirm them? Does it jump out and say these are retroing 2011?

Just curious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at you

Just log off please. Apparently, your reading comprehension skill sucks. If you have noticed, a hyped up shoe(in this case,Bordeaux 7) always seem to attract newcomers because they want the "hottest" or most talked about shoe..an example was the Space Jam 11 release(all of a sudden, there was an influx of self-entitled lames whom call themselves "sneakerheads" smh..and same thing will happen with this Bordeaux release. And no where in the post did I mention "OG collector." Why would someone want to brag about how long they've been collecting for in the first place? So yeah, I suggest that you read and actually think before you try to make a slick remark.
hands_clapping_lg_clr.gif

I've always hated the term "sneakerhead".

But back to the shoes, I've never liked Bordeauxs. They're always being over hyped by self-claimed "sneakerheads".

laugh.gif

The time has come........my very first original Air Jordans.....I need at least 4 pairs...
laugh.gif
...I'm serious...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

The time has come........my very first original Air Jordans.....I need at least 4 pairs...
laugh.gif
...I'm serious...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

ok so how does the article confirm them? Does it jump out and say these are retroing 2011?

Just curious.
Uh yes, why else would I have posted this? The whole article is about them retroing in 2011. Isn't that what the first post says?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

how do u multi quote my dude?
Actually, as I come across posts I want to respond to, I just right-click on the "REPLY" button, and tell it to open the link in another tab.  Then I just copy/paste all the quotes into one response.  I don't think there's a better way to do multiple quotes on Yuku.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at you

But back to the shoes, I've never liked Bordeauxs. They're always being over hyped by self-claimed "sneakerheads".

laugh.gif
how are they even over hyped if half of the people didn't even know about these 7's

and Vietstar I put that you must be an "og collector" since you put that only noobs are gonna cop therefore putting in the opposite of what you wrote

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at you

laugh.gif
how are they even over hyped if half of the people didn't even know about these 7's
Because the older NT'ers seem to like these for some reason, newer collectors go after these to fit in with that crowd.

If anyone dares bash this shoe, then the masses will try to flame you.

Back
Top Bottom