Greatest character in televison history?

I forgot about my dude, I have the Curb your Enthusiasm discs...

“If I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.”

“You may look around and see two groups here: white collar, blue collar. But I don’t see it that way, and you know why not? Because I am collar-blind.”

“Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”

“Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he’s really not a part of our family. Also, he’s divorced, so he’s really not a part of his family.”

“I’m friends with everybody in this office. We’re all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren’t dentist appointments, and that is when it’s nice to let them know that you could beat them up.”

“Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.”

“Nobody likes beets, Dwight. You should grow something everybody does like. You should grow candy.”

“Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, ‘Hey man, I love you this many dollars-worth.’”

Creed from the office. he might only say only 1-2 lines an episode but theyre always hilarious

Bubbles. The Canadian Kingpin of Carts and Kitties. And... Conky.

Walt aka Heisenberg

Bobby.

My top 10 in no particular order...

Tobias Funke- Arrested Development (my fav show of all-time)

Gob Bluth- Arrested Development (yes, this show was so good it gets 2)

Dwight Shrute- The Office (no explanation needed)

Kramer- Seinfeld (like Dwight, quirky but funny as hell)

Stewie Griffin- Family Guy (best cartoon character ever imo)

Adrian Monk- Monk (2nd fav show of all-time)

Mike Ross- Suits (fav show on TV right now)

Jack Bauer- 24 (I should only be so productive. Epic)

Larry David- Curb your Enthusiasm (The fact that his real life is like this makes it even better)

Gregory House- House M.D. (So much pain, but so much genius)

Last edited:
Only on NT can someone ask for who the greatest character in television history is and get an arsenal of characters from one member. Reading & comprehending is not a skill for some of you
laugh.gif

My vote goes to..

I'd take Larry over every and any character in television history.

These two are a tie ...but ultimately the GREATEST character in television history, the fact that it's a true story trumps all others.

Honorable mention

Back
Top Bottom