Greatest Nike Shoes Of All Time

The Air Max 90 has been a staple in my collection for as long as I can remember. 90’s have to be the most tried and true, comfortable, durable and best looking pair I can think of. I bought a retro pair about 10 years ago that still hold up, they were my go to casual shoes until I turned them into casual shoes for basketball, but are still pretty wearable. To this day, the design ethos has held up, with the reference to the Lamborghini being such a cool element of its design, and hundreds of classic colorways out there.

1680248483490.jpeg

Nike air go LWP. This was the first shoe to feature zoom air cushion. Nike air cushion was innovative when it first came out but became basic over time and was easily mimicked by other brands. The success of the cushion within this shoe is why Nike is still at the top of Basketball shoes today.

1680248483490.jpeg

Nike air go LWP. This was the first shoe to feature zoom air cushion. Nike air cushion was innovative when it first came out but became basic over time and was easily mimicked by other brands. The success of the cushion within this shoe is why Nike is still at the top of Basketball shoes today.
Yep, along with the Zoom Go LWP I think, Zoom changed Nike and tbh I think it is their best cushion setup

1680248483490.jpeg

Loved these shoes. Remember seeing them in an advertisement in Slam magazine with Tim Hardaway. Only issue was they were super slippery on court. Dusty courts were their cryptonite.

233a2e7b-f498-4c0e-bff5-94e1da4ed9db_1.04027cb32f4e567409ba148660caa561.jpeg

Is there really a debate??
Haha best all around lawn mowin, grill and car washin shoe there is! But seriously, it really did make an impact as a shoe that was fit for people who needed structure comfort, and not much else. I’d say it took off quite well based on the sales and amount of people that wore them, plus it helped spawn a chunky taste for bulky shoes. If you’re in the market for a shoe that does the job all around, this is it haha

Back
Top Bottom