Green Bay Packers @ Tennessee Titans 1pm est 11/2 on FOX Lets get it!!!!

Damn if I was a packers fan I'd be goin crazy
laugh.gif

i cant believe they did that.

regardless, our offense lost us this game. our d played lights out, they were tired at the end

The HELL just happened? How they gonna switch to commercials/the other game right when they are
lining up to kick the game winning field goal?
sick.gif

#@% all that's going on is the pregame anyways, that's horrible.
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

at fox.

how do you turn off the game and not even go to the next one, but you cut to commercial seconds before a game winning kick.

wow. good game by the packers... just couldnt get it done, Titans are TOUGH.

So not only don't I get to finsish watching the game I'm stuck watching Atlanta vs the Raiders
and not the Cowboys Giants game

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

DAMMIT.

The packers cant never just friggin score a touchdown when theyre in the 10 what is up with that !#@$.
D played good all game until the end.

For a while Titans Offsense was exsposed. You stop the run they CANT pass.

How many times did packers D drop a INT in their chest.

Shoulda had this SMH

Oh well.. it was a weird game all throughout. Our defense definitely kept us in the game all throughout and our offense didn't convert on key downs. Ihope the Lions pull it out against Chicago.

well we just need to move on and worry about the next two games, Vikings and Bears, those mean more right now cause the North is up for grabs

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

DAMMIT.

The packers cant never just friggin score a touchdown when theyre in the 10 what is up with that !#@$.

Shoulda had this SMH

How was they exposed, I saw our WR's make alot of good catches. And everybody knew how to stop the Titans offense at first, but they still haven't doneit.

Tough to swallow. Thanks god no one in the division has ran away, we get the vikes and bears for the next 2 so if we play ball we will be right back in 1st.

Once again we drive down the field like were out there by ourselves and once we get inside the 20 we cant convert, we gotta do somethin about this, oh well, iowas proud of the way we played....if i didnt like green bay we they woulda won th toss....thats just how i feel about everything.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

DAMMIT.

Shoulda had this SMH

How was they exposed, I saw our WR's make alot of good catches. And everybody knew how to stop the Titans offense at first, but they still haven't done it.
all i saw was that one handed catch by i think jones. other wise the wideouts suck. its all D, lenwhale and chris johnson but thats how you wingames

Tennessee Receiving
REC YDS AVG TD LG
B. Scaife 5 44 8.8 0 16
B. Jones 4 40 10.0 0 15
A. Crumpler 4 35 8.8 0 11
J. McCareins 2 30 15.0 0 23
C. Johnson 4 19 4.8 0 9
L. Hawkins 1 13 13.0 0 13
J. Gage 1 6 6.0 0 6
A. Hall 2 5 2.5 0 3
L. White 1 1 1.0 0 1

Back