Greg Anthony Busted for Soliciting Prostitutes

why is even paying I thought he could semi get it for free or cheap
Sometimes they probably dont feel like dealing with groupies and all the excitment and talking. he probably just wanted a massage and some quick yambs without any interfernce
The f outta here, them chicks are using condoms to blow you (not that you should get it any other way from a pro)
They do not. Im a witness!!!!

I usually just smang strippers for the low. might check out these AMP though
nerd.gif
. But I much rather Pay for the P than simp, putting all my effort for what, take them out on a date, buy dinner or cook, watch a movie, and hopefully smash, when I could just pay up front, smash, and she out the crib.

Yup still about that scumbag life.
This man know!!!

Dude could literally walk up to a random in the street, ask her if she wants to have sex, and get a BJ in the lambo while driving back to his place.
because they are groupies. He wanted his yambs in peace. get in get out

im saying even with a condom on if she gives good heads then it's better without a condom and feeling her teeth.. And is it true fat chicks give the best heads?

Only when your younger.

They have to start earlier then the bad ones.

But as you get older everyone starts catchin up.

PS dudes who like head more then P are lightweight suspect to me.

Dudes who pay for just top are the wierdest IMO

hmm.
:lol:

Lol

"A mouth's a mouth.."
Sayings like that make dudes wonder.

Really though, it's probably cuz dude's don't gotta do anything to get that dome.

Why not get both head and box .. Of course the box always feels .. How bout kissing her after she gives heads tho ? I wouldn't share my drink till she rinsed her mouth is that normal?

Bruh how old are you
Son need to go hang out with Ksteezy.

He'll get his mind blown.

Last edited:
Parents paying thousands of dollars per year for my dorm room.... "it really was completely free :lol: "

good education you got there....:smh:

View media item 1386013

I was on scholarship.

Try again...

And even still you have to have someplace to live. So by your logic unless you live at home you're paying for P? :lol:

Okay bruh
You aint lying though :pimp: and for me my parents paid some while the rest was covered by grants and a scholarship that covered some of it.

That dorm experience had me wondering if I could get it in like this if I lived in an apt. :lol: I mean I literally had yambs above me and below me :smokin I was so spoiled son. If I wanted to change up it wasn't even a mile to walk to the next two dorming houses :pimp: Truly free yambs (w/ some drama though)

If it was only always that easy :smh:

I was on scholarship.

Try again...

completely free - breathing air, sunshine, rain water etc..

The equation is still the same, the fact is someone else bank account paid thousands of dollars to you, be it the school, ur parents, foundation, etc for you to have a dorm room :lol:

that simply doesn't equate to free.

Back
Top Bottom