Grey Goose appreciation vol. best vodka ever

Vodka in general
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

my bad, i mean blueberry. haven't had vodka in some years. but i remember it's bomb.

My man
pimp.gif
Stoli blueberry is so good. With soda or sprite

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

uhhh huhhh, juss a lil pre gaming, b4 heading out
GG is so nessary, the only liquid that doesnt leave me with severe hangover the next morning
2zexc42.jpg

good friday evening nt
pimp.gif
Crank, how many different vodkas have you tasted?
How are you drinking your vodka?

Grey Goose is the most disgusting vodka you can purchase in North America labeled as "top shelf".
You are getting this opinion from a vodka connoisseur both from training and experience.
pimp.gif

1 Liter a day, about 3 times a week, for the past few years
ohwell.gif
hahaha I hear you bro, Ive had my fair share of vodka's considering Im not a huge fan of other liquors
but everytime it always resorts back to GG, Ive tried so many recipes with GG and was left satisfied, plus the smoothness factor is a plus

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ ciroc though, its not bad but everytime someone mentions it I hear diddy withhis lips to my right ear whispering "ultra premium vodka"
laugh.gif

that belverde bottle up there looks nice never seen that one 100 proof?

Buy yourself a bottle of Pinnacle and a bottle of Grey Goose and see if you can tell the difference. Same company and both triple distilled.

Grey Goose is one of the most overpriced and overrated liquors, period.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Buy yourself a bottle of Pinnacle and a bottle of Grey Goose and see if you can tell the difference. Same company and both triple distilled.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Grey Goose is one of the most overpriced and overrated liquors, period.[/color]
word..

Ketel One & Ciroc are much better

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Yes everyone who hasn't already, try Titos (made here in Texas) and 42 Below (from New Zealand) I like 42 Below more than Titos, but Titos is a really close 2nd. IMO, GG is gross, its somewhere between Georgi and Smirnoff.. the hype over that vodka is ridiculous. And yall that drink it at clubs/bars, do you know that a lot of them just fill the bottle up with house vodka? And dudes who say Grey Goose is the best, they NEVER notice that its not GG they're drinking.
laugh.gif
Yo Sio, you go to some shady bars.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Bacardi...
laugh.gif
that brings back some wild nights in the bx
laugh.gif
I always thought Absolut was the cheapest vodka till I started chillin in CT and in this hole in the wall liquor store had a gallon of this vodka called "Dubra" for $5 cash...I was like
eek.gif
...never again will I touch that stuff
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Me and my friends are pregaming, I just read that out loud, and everybody laughed.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Yes everyone who hasn't already, try Titos (made here in Texas) and 42 Below (from New Zealand) I like 42 Below more than Titos, but Titos is a really close 2nd. IMO, GG is gross, its somewhere between Georgi and Smirnoff.. the hype over that vodka is ridiculous. And yall that drink it at clubs/bars, do you know that a lot of them just fill the bottle up with house vodka? And dudes who say Grey Goose is the best, they NEVER notice that its not GG they're drinking.
laugh.gif
Yo Sio, you go to some shady bars.

err.. Not at all homie.. you'd be surprised

Originally Posted by knockboot36

726110.jpg

ya'll need to get up on this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My friends bought me a bottle for my birthday alst year. It wasn't worth the price IMO. At $70 for a 750mL its a lot. And IMO, itwasn't that much diff than regular stoli. Belvedere > Stoli Elite IMO.

Back
Top Bottom