Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The quality arguments to me anyways, aren't valid.  I've gotten pairs from NDC with bad stitching, damaged boxes, and other little quirks that made them look not so legit.  The only thing that bothers me is IF you are willing to pay above retail nowadays its getting harder to tell the difference btwn these and Authorized pairs.  And if I'm paying someone else via ebay for something I can order myself for less off these other sites I feel like Im getting hustled more than if I'm paying above retail for an RD pair.  For that, I could go to these sites myself and order, anyone with google and a browser translator can do the same and save the additional $$ on a pair that may or may not even look the same.  After buying 3 pairs of concords on ebay, filing claims and returning before getting a legit pair I saw this as a problem.  All of the sellers were power sellers with 100 + feedback as sellers and most transactions were for kicks.  I say rock what you like, if I ever came across a GM pair of spacejams with a non blue tinted sole I may have to have a serious inner debate because I'm not spending what ppl are asking for them here, ebay or CL.   

Why do some of you keep fighting to prove gm are real there not and your embarrassing yourself miss me with that there coming from the same factory ******** ....I bet those 4s up there came from the same factory too huh ...point blank period there NOT the same (yea there similar ) its just shoes if you can't them on rd from a official store move on ... Dudes are sooo thirsty there willing to buy fake shoes smh what has NikeTalk become

If gm pairs aren't real and sneakerape sells gm why would they say there 100 percent real and niketalk has them as a sponsor??

Last edited:
Are these grey market pairs? 
roll.gif

ERs are considered GM pairs, right?

Anyway, won't let you guys guess, I'll say it now, the left is E.R. while the right is O.R.

Got this picture from a local FB group. They were released a week earlier than the U.S.

Why do some of you keep fighting to prove gm are real there not and your embarrassing yourself miss me with that there coming from the same factory ******** ....I bet those 4s up there came from the same factory too huh ...point blank period there NOT the same (yea there similar ) its just shoes if you can't them on rd from a official store move on ... Dudes are sooo thirsty there willing to buy fake shoes smh what has NikeTalk become

how is it fake if its made in factory and 100% same materials?

these dont go through QC which is why most look like complete crap.

im not defending them because really im not copping but they are all the same materials, everything except a few minor differences at times which isnt mind blowing.

Boys swear they come from the same spot......yet no proof asides they look a like

how dont they :lol:

are they not the same materials? i dont see the $50-$100 fakes even come close to using the same materials, same colors, same carbon fiber.

the answer is obvious. you dont have to consider them 100% real. but everything in the shoe is 100% nike material same thing as you would order from NDC just the workmanship is complete trash most of the time.

probably the only seller who actually will send you a 100% quality product would be SU

Boys swear they come from the same spot......yet no proof asides they look a like
But this can be turned right back around as you have no proof they don't.

/thread

wait for his excuse to explain that. ive said it plenty of times in this thread but then they come back and repeat the same thing over and over.

explain how they have same materials and everything except minor differences. same air bags, same tech, same materials, same everything. explain bruhs, explain.

I don't trust any website that makes money off the resale of sneakers to give me the "truth".

Notice, everyone speaking out against GM has money to lose if the GM gets any more out of control.

This is all about $. For you guys still "collecting", do your thing. Just might have to close up the range from where you purchase now if you only want "authorized" sneakers... because this is only gonna get worse.

This thread needs to be closed. People obviously aren't reading if they're still saying "prove they're coming from the same spot". Mods and Admins alike aren't even denying it anymore because Nike talkers with known inside industry connections have blown it all up for us. From Air Randy and his insane connections to Nike actively NOT stopping the production of GM shoes (which they are more than aware of). If you chose to read one page and remain ignorant to everything else that's in this thread go ahead, and base your actions on what you think you know. But keep your ignorance off the page. You're misleading people because you don't know jack **** yourself.

I'd say for the most part we've got all the answers we'll ever find well within the pages of this thread. If a reputable NT member finds any proof that GM shoes are made somewhere else with different materials in different factories then They can start a thread and educate us all. Because bottom line those "GM shoes are fake IMO" comments aren't helping anyone because with out any kind of remotely plausible information to go along with it all it is is your worthless opinion.

How is it opinion when we all know 2009 SpaceJams weren't made with blue bottoms soo...it's not opinion it's fact that those are fake ..... By some of you guys logic if they start making there own color ways with authentic materials that's make those real aswell i suppose too huh ?

How is it opinion when we all know 2009 SpaceJams weren't made with blue bottoms soo...it's not opinion it's fact that those are fake ..... By some of you guys logic if they start making there own color ways with authentic materials that's make those real aswell i suppose too huh ?

they were made after with authentic materials and left over materials.

how are they fake when everything is the same, hell even better than the 2009 release? are they 100% legit? no, i wouldnt call them that but id have no issue buying a pair for cheap because they are real deal materials and even better than the retail pair

i never called those 100% legit because THEY WERE/ARE made after the release.

These pics have been circulating the web, is the one of the blatant fakes or GMs?
The differences are minimal at best.  And honestly who in the hell is going to be looking at your shoes that closely.  If you want an early release pair or decide to go for a releases date pair it's your choice.  The only problem I see is someone passing off an early release pair off as being a pair they purchased from FTL, EAST BAY, etc... and trying to get over on somebody. Do you and forget what the next man thinks about your kicks.  

Those aren't difficult to tell the difference, from the banana shape, the cut(actually better), paint job on the midsole, to the tongue. And that was off the top.

The aspect you're right is with other people wearing them. Most people don't stare at another persons foot that long.

My problem is people passing off grey markets as a NDC, FTL or FNL pair and not telling the buyer.

And some of you need to chill out with the emotional rants. It makes me wonder what your agenda is.

Last edited:

Okay I understand that there are are blue soles space jams. But there are just as many clear soled space jams floating around as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom