Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
%24T2eC16NHJGQFFh3rULC-BRdwK3QSi!~~60_57.JPG

well take a look at what i found on ebay. looks like a full scale invasion now, $250 shipped.

Last edited:
got my rstor pair in today, and they are :lol:

you can tell the quality is not there, and the shape is way off compared to my RD pair.

the box came with the wrong paper too on the inside, and the label doesn't even say OG on it (like others have reported).

RStor told me Concord and Jams would be $330 shipped. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Amiina had me salivating a few pages back.

I'm searching for a better seller for Royals. I have a ton of sellers I know of that have them, but I don't know who to trust right now because the "legit" GM Royals seem to have dried up.

Don't want to end up with a lemon.
if your patient you could get a legit pair for less ,I think i paid 290 for my ds pair and had an offer for 280 on another pair but i had already paid for the 290 pair .

^please post some pics so we can see that we have the same royals haha.

I already told you guys that the small wings of the royals look like from older retro's. I think I posted some pics comparing them to the 1994 retro.

I wonder why you guys keep ordering from rstor when a lot of people have posted pics of messed up royals. If you really want royals then why not try a different seller. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a pair that looks like the first batch of GM that was posted here. These GM pairs are a big gamble anyway.

RStor told me Concord and Jams would be $330 shipped. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Amiina had me salivating a few pages back.

I'm searching for a better seller for Royals. I have a ton of sellers I know of that have them, but I don't know who to trust right now because the "legit" GM Royals seem to have dried up.

Don't want to end up with a lemon.
if your patient you could get a legit pair for less ,I think i paid 290 for my ds pair and had an offer for 280 on another pair but i had already paid for the 290 pair .
330 for both pairs, not each

^please post some pics so we can see that we have the same royals haha.

I already told you guys that the small wings of the royals look like from older retro's. I think I posted some pics comparing them to the 1994 retro.

I wonder why you guys keep ordering from rstor when a lot of people have posted pics of messed up royals. If you really want royals then why not try a different seller. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a pair that looks like the first batch of GM that was posted here. These GM pairs are a big gamble anyway.

you act like we're placing more orders after pics have been posted. :lol:

my money was long gone after dudes posted pics.

Phillie503, You said that you got your rstor today so that means you just ordered recently? But in my post I wasn't referring directly to you anyway. I was talking in general. Cause I think a lot of guys are still buying royals from rstor even though there have been many posts in here which show the quality of pairs he delivers. My point is just that why not try different sellers.

Well, I admit I bought from rstor after it was shown that he has pairs with the smaller wings. Out of despair for royals smh.

Phillie503, You said that you got your rstor today so that means you just ordered recently? But in my post I wasn't referring directly to you anyway. I was talking in general. Cause I think a lot of guys are still buying royals from rstor even though there have been many posts in here which show the quality of pairs he delivers. My point is just that why not try different sellers.

Well, I admit I bought from rstor after it was shown that he has pairs with the smaller wings. Out of despair for royals smh.

yeah, but when i ordered nobody posted pics yet (from rstor). it was still a mystery whether they actually had GMs or not.

everyone i talked to on here who ordered from kinstor/rstor told me they didn't have a pair of RD royals to compare to, so i wanted to order one to do a fair/even comparison to settle it.

pretty sure all of them have the same

i found another seller who sells legit shoes and has a crown rating which most people dont have and he has the same royals...

like i said, its either these guys are all trying to fool people or they got fooled by their supplier/factory

I said a months ago that my gm space jams are exactly like my 2000 space jams. I do believe that they have the old molds and not the newer molds. Maybe it is easier to obtain, security, preference, who knows, but some things are evident. Patent cut just like 2000 model, aj 1 wings just like 2001. If you giving me the old quality as well, I will take it! And honestly, my gm space jams are more comfortable and had no cosmetic flaws unlike my recent retro 11's

nah, not using old molds.

patent cut means nothing since its different on every other pair.

they have GM 1's with everything just like retail pairs. I have the GM black toes.

the Royals are FAKES! its not even leather, its just very smooth, i cant even explain the material but its nothing like the leather on the real shoes.

maybe i shouldnt have brought that up
laugh.gif

SMH
Im looking at the detail of it and it might be true... everything seems on point with my kinstor pair and the 2001 royal 1 flightclub pictures.

Need opinions from others who has got the GM royal to do a comparison  

How are the concords carbon fiber now? I remember back couple of months they were funky... are they on point now?

off the bat:

• r*tor pair didn't come with any shoe trees or inserts
• leather reminds me of the chicagos to be honest (not as nice as the royals)
• blue laces didn't come attached to the left shoe
• and i didn't bother taking any pics of the inside tags cause i didn't wanna unlace my real pair (cause i'm still debating about selling them, and i don't wanna mess with that :lol:)

View media item 526503View media item 526504View media item 526505View media item 526506View media item 526507View media item 526508View media item 526509View media item 526510View media item 526511View media item 526512View media item 526513View media item 526514View media item 526515View media item 526516
full sized photos can be downloaded thru this zip:

http://ninetwentynine.com/nt/royals_fnl_vs_rstor.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom