Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Og space jams?

That werent released til years later?

You mean theyre closer to the mj exclusives made just for him pre 1well
well yeah that's what i meant... MJ's personal pairs... those factories can crank out clear soles, but people are buying them with the blue tint. probably makes production easier too

Hell yeah playa

Same soles on all three xi. Super simple and maximize profit.

That and charging americans more than retail for **** they are getting for probably $30 a pair....or less

What comparison pics do y'all see?? I see 3 pairs of grey markets?? Or is one pair GM other ones real? Just trying to figure out what's going on

Hell yeah playa

Same soles on all three xi. Super simple and maximize profit.

That and charging americans more than retail for **** they are getting for probably $30 a pair....or less

Definitely less. But Nike and Jordan do the same damb thing.

naw dont think so, back in the day i spoke to a few of these sellers and shoes are pretty expensive for them is what they all said.

they aint getting no damn shoes for $30. maybe if Jordans werent popular yea but look at the prices of Jordans now, resell value, and how crazy people go to get them early. These mobsters or who ever is pulling the strings aint sellin shoes at $30 a piece.

naw dont think so, back in the day i spoke to a few of these sellers and shoes are pretty expensive for them is what they all said.

they aint getting no damn shoes for $30. maybe if Jordans werent popular yea but look at the prices of Jordans now, resell value, and how crazy people go to get them early. These mobsters or who ever is pulling the strings aint sellin shoes at $30 a piece.

Even if your fam is the source?

Them taobao sellers are in with or ARE the source

Maybe the american resellers like randy and sds pay more. But my bet is if ur buyin it from overseas, they are making that guap

And oh hell yeah nike does it?

Hell it used to cost them less than $7 to make a pair of jordans sellin for 160.

Even on the wholesale thats BANK.

Last edited:
I think the price Nike is selling the shoes to the stores is like, $90 or something.

I think the price Nike is selling the shoes to the stores is like, $90 or something.
My dad is friends with a former executive for Adidas Philippines and he said that they markup their shoes by 100 percent. Might be the same or Jordan's and Nike's. That was a long time ago though.

Last edited:

This video sums up this thread pretty well.

Last edited:
did i hear a echo? sounds like **** i been saying from day one. bout time da news is finally going around.

those grey market icy bottom space jams dont come close to surpassing the 09 space jams. My boy has a pair of the taboos and its like night and day. I compared my 09 pair to them and you can easily tell the difference

Umm anyone that says the 09s look better than those GMs posted above is either blind or delusional. The cut and quality used on the 2009 jams was the exact same as the disgraceful CDP blk/reds.

2009 Jams are straight trash just like the CDPs.

Those GMs look just like my 01s sans the "JAM" tongu label and gummier soles.

Last edited:
Umm anyone that says the 09s look better than those GMs posted above is either blind or delusional. The cut and quality used on the 2009 jams was the exact same as the disgraceful CDP blk/reds.

Thanks for backing up my clams. When I get my 2001 pairs back from restoration, I will do more comparisons, but I know that show because I wore it daily. Minus the jumpman jam, these are just like my 2001 pair. Thicker patent, softer midsoles and comfort is on point. I would swear this was that shoe and not the retros of late. AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR 20+ YEARS AND HAVE OG'S TO COMPARE IT TOView media item 459301View media item 459302
Patent cut on these jams compared to my of concords are on point. Sorry. It is no denying. And my thoughts are these are even better than the official release pairs. JB got a problem on there hands.

Haha yeah a big "problem"
Nike got such big problems, riots and madness actually make this company more money

When jordans start sitting for days on NDC,
THATS when nike got problems

And taobao got their hands full with the new wave of dudes willing to cop fakes....

At waaaay higher prices

Last edited:

Thanks for backing up my clams. When I get my 2001 pairs back from restoration, I will do more comparisons, but I know that show because I wore it daily. Minus the jumpman jam, these are just like my 2001 pair. Thicker patent, softer midsoles and comfort is on point. I would swear this was that shoe and not the retros of late. AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR 20+ YEARS AND HAVE OG'S TO COMPARE IT TOView media item 459301View media item 459302
Patent cut on these jams compared to my of concords are on point. Sorry. It is no denying. And my thoughts are these are even better than the official release pairs. JB got a problem on there hands.

:nthat:

Nice OGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom