Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
im coming with dat ether tommorrow. when you guys cool down. try and think about what i said and reread my posts so you guys can understand me. laters good time arguing bout what i said or didnt say. I will be back. droping dat ether on you hating. Coming at yall with some knowledge. time to get some rest. peace
Just stop. You admitted you don't know his end game, but still offered him $350 for em. Take the L and move on.

We don't know if they are made in the same place, there is no way to verify that. It is a suspicion and a possibility. All that we can do is compare quality. From what I have seen so far in this thread, they look the same.

Yall grasping at straws saying the royals are easily distinguishable.

I note the poorly placed NA tag and poorly molded sole, but those are flaws we've seen on Jordan Is and Dunks forever and not every GM pair has these flaws.
how is the NA tag placed poorly tho?

Haha just realized dude jus joined this month

A. Probly wasnt outta diapers when ether came out,

B. got ma cuz some random dude put him on blast. With the mad honest "i didnt think he would do that to me"

Hahaha good laugh. I just envisioned a dude so hurt that a random dude called him out on a side message,,,. That hes otta bring THE ETHER!

We don't know if they are made in the same place, there is no way to verify that. It is a suspicion and a possibility. All that we can do is compare quality. From what I have seen so far in this thread, they look the same.

same here, im failing to see these differences everyone is saying they see yet i see nothing specific... :nerd:

Yeah we have come so far from the fakes of old days.

If only the prices on these grey markets were like the old fake prices

BenTrill I find it funny that you pm me trying to buy these when I say not for sale then trash talk them :rofl:

I was trying top cop to check out the differe ces with my real authentic pair from ftl. But after you post those pics i woudnt even let my uncle touch dem.

:rofl:

Bruh. :smh:

Son got exposed like a thristy DM on Twitter..

We still tryin to convince ourselves grey markets

Are different then retail pairs to sleep better at night?

:smh: :lol:

Dudes are just thirsting to flex, if you didn't cop space jams back in 09 and you don't have the money or interest in copping at resale then you have to accept that and move on.  Thats life and how things go sometimes but to spend your hard earned money on something you know isn't kosher simply because you want to be a part is weak.  Same goes for team 4 months early on instagram, some people get samples on a regular basis but if all your super early pickups are jb gr releases, stop it.

That's pretty much it though. There's a lot of things we don't know.

At the end of the day, people are just going to have to spend their money how they feel is wisest.

If someone buys up these "grey market" pairs then ima let that boy cook.

It's all about morals. If they look, feel, and are made the same then they're the same to some people. Myself included.

Some people will be for it and others against it. My view on it is, if you're going to buy them, then wearl them. Don't buy them and then turn around and try to sell them as retail pairs and charge resell prices on them.

i swear to god i don't see the differences lmfao

wtf are yall talking about

NA placement looks the same as the retailed pairs & the paint on the soles was sloppy on retail pairs as well

Dudes are just thirsting to flex, if you didn't cop space jams back in 09 and you don't have the money or interest in copping at resale then you have to accept that and move on.  Thats life and how things go sometimes but to spend your hard earned money on something you know isn't kosher simply because you want to be a part is weak.  Same goes for team 4 months early on instagram, some people get samples on a regular basis but if all your super early pickups are jb gr releases, stop it.

Boy arent we feeling high & mighty... :smh: :lol:

****** gonna cop w/e they want, grey markets

Are now a reality, deal wit it b...& this is coming

From a guy who's got 2 pairs from 09.

Want to be a part of what? I don't care about no damb "sneaker community" or "sneaker game" or whatever you all call it. I cop my **** to rock when I'm out here. I don't even wanna' be affiliated with any tight jean wearin, snapback rockin, weird tattoo havin' hipster nerds. I have a DS pair of Space Jams direct from Finishline in my closet right now, but If I can find another pair for less than $300 that is the same quality as those, then I'm on it. Is there something wrong with liking Jordans now? If Nike had an option to cop retro Js in OG colorways off of their site for $300, I'd cop all day, but the way things are now, I have to hope that Ebay has 'em, and then I have to pay $300+ and who knows if I am even getting officials or grey markets anyways?

Last edited:
What if the shoes had an all real outside but no air unit or deflated air unit like the pair nightwing2303 showed in his cool grey comparison fake vs real video. I know people aren't going to dissect their shoes, but just wondering what would you guys consider that shoe if you knew that?

i swear to god i don't see the differences lmfao

wtf are yall talking about

NA placement looks the same as the retailed pairs & the paint on the soles was sloppy on retail pairs as well

Not a difference just a flaw... a flaw that can also be found on 100% authentic pairs

One of the tags is stitched so it cuts off a small portion of the swoosh... def not something I would say is a tell tale sign of GM since Ive seen Retail pairs with the exact same issue and some GMs have perfect tongues. .

Last edited:
Want to be a part of what? I don't care about no damb "sneaker community" or "sneaker game" or whatever you all call it. I cop my **** to rock when I'm out here. I don't even wanna' be affiliated with any tight jean wearin, snapback rockin, weird tattoo havin' hipster nerds. I have a DS pair of Space Jams direct from Finishline in my closet right now, but If I can find another pair for less than $300 that is the same quality as those, then I'm on it. Is there something wrong with liking Jordans now? If Nike had an option to cop retro Js in OG colorways off of their site for $300, I'd cop all day, but the way things are now, I have to hope that Ebay has 'em, and then I have to pay $300 and who knows if I am even getting officials or grey markets anyways?

With the new grey market sj

If u get em u will know

They will have a blue sole

What if the shoes had an all real outside but no air unit or deflated air unit like the pair nightwing2303 showed in his cool grey comparison fake vs real video. I know people aren't going to dissect their shoes, but just wondering what would you guys consider that shoe if you knew that?

Yeah Im really interested in performing some weartests and complete dissections of grey market pairs and retail pairs.

Still cheaper than copping off of Ebay, and even then, I'm not gonna' take 'em apart to see if they are grey markets. The only reason that would matter is if I wanted to ball in them, but there are way better options for balling than retro Js anyways.

Want to be a part of what? I don't care about no damb "sneaker community" or "sneaker game" or whatever you all call it. I cop my **** to rock when I'm out here. I don't even wanna' be affiliated with any tight jean wearin, snapback rockin, weird tattoo havin' hipster nerds. I have a DS pair of Space Jams direct from Finishline in my closet right now, but If I can find another pair for less than $300 that is the same quality as those, then I'm on it. Is there something wrong with liking Jordans now? If Nike had an option to cop retro Js in OG colorways off of their site for $300, I'd cop all day, but the way things are now, I have to hope that Ebay has 'em, and then I have to pay $300 and who knows if I am even getting officials or grey markets anyways?

With the new grey market sj

If u get em u will know

They will have a blue sole

Good. I think that they look better with a slight blue tint on the sole anyways. Nike will probably start doing that on future releases.

Last edited:

:smh: :lol: ****** take this sneaker thing too seriously. They take it past the point of just wearing shoes. Some people live for this **** man. Sad

I note the poorly placed NA tag and poorly molded sole, but those are flaws we've seen on Jordan Is and Dunks forever and not every GM pair has these flaws.
Repped. And yeah, this goes back to what I said before. Of course these guys making grey market pairs are gonna keep passing off pairs that would in most cases be deemed by Nike "authorities" as "B-Grades."

And last time I checked, no 2 retail pairs have ever been exactly identical to one another; whether it be color, stitching, tags, etc.

Still cheaper than copping off of Ebay, and even then, I'm not gonna' take 'em apart to see if they are grey markets. The only reason that would matter is if I wanted to ball in them, but there are way better options for balling than retro Js anyways.
Good. I think that they look better with a slight grey tint on the sole anyways. Nike will probably start doing that on future releases.

Im VERY interested to see how ur space jams are when they come. U do have the 09 to compare again right?

Last edited:

You want da honest truth? we not all sneaker geeks

B..that nightwing video was borderline star treky

Level obsessive.. Im supposed to worry about da

Teeniest pigment change between boxes? Different

Color paper by da ever so slightest shade? :lol:

Son literally cut a shoe open with a hot drier and

Wondered why da air unit was popped :smh: newsflash

Folks, if they look like da retail pairs barring any

Slight cosmetic difference, no one cares..da fact that

These Royal I's are exactly like their retail counterpart

Lets u know, yes they infact that same shoes from

Da same place...common sense isn't so common

Around here...

Repped. And yeah, this goes back to what I said before. Of course these guys making grey market pairs are gonna keep passing off pairs that would in most cases be deemed by Nike "authorities" as "B-Grades."

And last time I checked, no 2 retail pairs have ever been exactly identical to one another; whether it be color, stitching, tags, etc.

/thread

You want da honest truth? we not all sneaker geeks

B..that nightwing video was borderline star treky

Level obsessive.. Im supposed to worry about da

Teeniest pigment change between boxes? Different

Color paper by da ever so slightest shade?
laugh.gif

Son literally cut a shoe open with a hot drier and

Wondered why da air unit was popped
mean.gif
newsflash

Folks, if they look like da retail pairs barring any

Slight cosmetic difference, no one cares..da fact that

These Royal I's are exactly like their retail counterpart

Lets u know, yes they infact that same shoes from

Da same place...common sense isn't so common

Around here...
Lmao real talk. It's a shame ****** be losin sleep over **** like what color they box is! hah fuk outta here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom