Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ honestly, the same explanation that we got then is pretty much the same we get now.

When the pairs coming in started having serious quality issues is when people started jumping ship.
Ya I feel that I would have too, lol. EVERTHING about these shoes r suspect, and honestly to me, USUALLY when it's to good to be true it normally is.

^^^ honestly, the same explanation that we got then is pretty much the same we get now.

When the pairs coming in started having serious quality issues is when people started jumping ship.

Yep, Ray Allens were the catalyst I believe.

Well I think the Sugar rays were def the point when people tried to pass them off as retail instead of early release. Def crossed the line at that point.

Hey guys i just got my package.   apparently  my package was checked by security 
eek.gif

Homeland security or someones been crackin down on the jersey sales. My buddy had a big order in and got confiscated.

Ya I feel that I would have too, lol. EVERTHING about these shoes r suspect, and honestly to me, USUALLY when it's to good to be true it normally is.

Bingo! if these were indistinguishable (same quality inside/out) from RD pairs, China man would be selling them on Ebay and CL for $300+
Don't underestimate the Chinese my friends. When you think you got one over on them it's usually the other way around.

All u have to do is read. People that are buying are clearly explaining why.
Yeah i know. Buy counterfeit to send a message to the "man". Very cavalier.

Not sure what thread you are reading.

People say the GM pairs they are getting are close enough to retail pairs (in their eyes) to justify the price vs what the current value is. For example, someone got space jams and Concords for something like $330 shipped total where either shoe individually will cost that or more if it were a release date pair.

Yeah i know. Buy counterfeit to send a message to the "man". Very cavalier.
It's not about sending a message to anyone.... It's about being able to cop kicks that are exactly the same as those from an authorized retailer, but at a fraction of what resellers are charging.

Last edited:
Im assuming you were talking about my gm pair and how the cf plate is "off". I agree, again, no quality control, but here are those authorized b grades I bought from a nike factory store, notice the same cf plate being "off" - yet these are authorized. Again, im not here to try to change anyone's opinion, we all have our own and I respect that. I just want to bring TANGIBLE information that I went out and got on my own. Oh, and I would 100% take my GM pairs over the "B" grades I bought which were authorized by NIKE any day. Look at that horrible patent leather cut/crease thing from the factory run.

these are my pictures:

View media item 527404
U selling those on eBay?

Don't forget about the resellers in here who sells these GMs as authorized pairs.
Heck I'll admit it. I sell GMs on Ebay & craigslist and make an extra 2000 dollars a month just flipping shoes. All I need to do is sell a couple of pairs of Space Jams and DB4s to reach that number. It's so easy that it's scary. And if someone has a problem with the shoe or questions the "authenticity" I'll gladly refund them their money. But I'm milking this cow until it dries out. There's a boatload of people hustling like this. 

In to cop some GM power lacing mcflys. But are they GM if the were made after Pizza Hut closed doors and power laced just like all the other pizzas ?

Last edited:
those look really really good, shape and patent. soles look awesome without the deep blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom