Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
concords look good, the 23 on back looks a tad misshapen but might be angle. what size are those? and to the guy earlier, the b grades I sold on ebay a while ago, just had those pictures saved on my hdd.

hope this helps you guys out
nthat.gif

So regardless of morality, why are any of u promoting the idea of gm?

WHY PROMOTE GM?

1. From the pairs I have bought, they are the same shoes as retail pairs, at MSRP or less.

2. Keeps my money out of the reseller's pockets

3. I get icy shoes, instead of piss yellow soles

4. Me buying from China directly, helps out all those slaves over there, making $2 a day and being taken advantage of by American companies.

5. I don't care where they come from, if I can hold them and they look, feel, essentially ARE THE SAME SHOE, then I'm cool with it.

Last edited:
lol if there's a difference then its not an unauthorized pair, they're just high quality replica/fakes

Last edited:
if there's a difference then its not an unauthorized pair, they're just high quality replica/fakes
this is all matter of opinion however, as RD pairs all are not identical either. everything has a flaw, there is no "perfect" pair.

this is all matter of opinion however, as RD pairs all are not identical either. everything has a flaw, there is no "perfect" pair.
but these fakes keeps repeating the same differences

Last edited:
WHY PROMOTE GM?

maybe if they are actually GM... same factory... same everything no difference from RD pairs

& not from NIKE TOOOOWN

#4?

btw the owner of the replica companies makes most of all the money.. i'd rather give my money to MJ, Kobe, tinker hatfield & eric avar... & 'greedy' nike than the owner replica company lol at least nike sponsors locally, help our buddies at retail shops... & move the economy.. even if they dont make the shoes here

Last edited:
but these fakes keeps repeating the same differences

If that's the case, then wouldn't the retail pairs be repeating the same differences as well?

Because this is what I've been noticing all thread:

*NTer 1 posts pics of his GM 88's for opinions*

NTer 2: The cement print is way too bold and pronounced.

NTer 3: Well, cement boldness varied greatly on retail pairs.

*NTer 2 disappears*

or

*NTer 1 posts some GM 11s for an opinion*

NTer 2: The patent leather cut is off...

NTer 3: Patent cut has been inconsistent on most retro 11s though...

*NTer 2 nowhere to be seen or heard from*

Or just recently when someone posted GM Lightning 4s and one of you tried to use the widow's peak trick and you have a guy chime in and say "Well, my retail pair has a widow peak also" and you could almost hear a pin drop in here.

Basically going back to my long post a few pages back. JBs retail pairs possess the same differences you all are trying to use as an end--all-be-all method to spot GMs. It won't work.

Some of you are looking for and seeing only what you want to see as long as it affirms your viewpoint. Anything that challenges that viewpoint gets skipped over or ignored altogether.

^ yeah so called GM unauthorized royals (shown in the vid) keep having the stretch NIKE AIR... these just show they come from the same fake/replica factory which there are a lot of all over china.. (other factories make better or worse replicas, these factories don't share their acquired secrets/diagrams/connections/nike info with other replica factories... since they too compete with each other)

unauthorized pairs with same everything are out there in china, but HQ replicas are in massive numbers, especially like those you get online

real GM =  you're not suppose to spot any difference

if there are really that many unauthorized "same everything as RD" pairs.. people in china wouldn't line up at nike stores/towns anymore (& retail there is more expensive than US retail price)

Last edited:
I won't even post my retail spacejams, mainly because they're piss yellow. But according so some of you, the flaws in them would surely make them GM's even though they were purchased from champs with receipt. Plenty of authorized retros have sketchy quality but dudes are quick to give the nod because they came from the store. I've been burned by JB too many times to keep defending the quality of their products.

a gm  manager just called me from a cali  number asking me to buy because i  canceled my last order wtf? anyone else just get a call?

Last edited:
its the car dealership lol
a gm  manager just called me from a cali  number asking me to buy because i  canceled my last order wtf? anyone else just get a call?
thats weird... maybe its just the number...

i used a local US area code # too when i call from asia before, i just use my laptop.. or they have services/apps for that

Last edited:
and so does JB with all these shoes...

your point... is flawed
if JB keeps putting baby wings, stretched NA, & widows peaks on our '13 royals... then thats how its supposed to be lol

Last edited:
and so does JB with all these shoes...

your point... is flawed
if JB keeps putting baby wings, stretched NA, & widows peaks on our '13 royals... then thats how its supposed to be lol

baby wings 1's are 100% fakes. ive stated that a million times yet everyone in here keeps calling them GM... like i said, the royal 1's with the small wings are 100% fakes. Good fakes? sure, but fake regardless.

no idea how the fakes have the correct NA tag on the tongue yet the GM in the video has it wrong. very odd..

baby wings 1's are 100% fakes. ive stated that a million times yet everyone in here keeps calling them GM... like i said, the royal 1's with the small wings are 100% fakes. Good fakes? sure, but fake regardless.

no idea how the fakes have the correct NA tag on the tongue yet the GM in the video has it wrong. very odd..
yeah that means they're not really GM... one factory figures something out.. other one doesnt, but figures out something else

real GMs are in smaller numbers, than portrayed

Last edited:
Anyone else getting tons of PMs daily from people wanting to know where to order GM, who don't want to read the thread??? :nerd:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom