Griffey Max 1 Home Run Pack /Rd. July 3rd

Soooooooooooooooo, WHAT THE HELL Does This Colorway Have To Do With Griffey OR Home Runs For That Matter?
indifferent.gif

Tryin WAY TOO Hard With This One Nike
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Seen air max 97 hyperfuse, i know they dropped that cvs trash or whatever they call it already but never heard of this, did a quick search and insta-copped

nike-air-max-97-hyperfuse-silver-bullet.jpg

nerd.gif
 hey, hey

Oh My...

Maybe it's got something to do with fireworks after a homerun or that snes game lol

I saw the Griffey's in person today. They're "meh," but not terrible Imo. I'm interested in seeing those 97's though.

This colorway has NOTHING to do with Junior Griffey. Absolutely no correlation and is disrespectful to the future hall of famer.

Nike, stop releasing so much crap. Cut the fat and release quality kicks in quality colors. That way your expenses decrease and sales & profits increase.

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

I'm kinda interested in whatever those max jr's look like. I know nt hates fusions but i always liked this shoe and never copped a pair. Anybody got pics of all these releases?

Here's the jrs if anybody was still curious...can't upload it properly since I'm on my ipod

air max JRs are majority turquoise with pink laces/accents and some black... looks pretty much like LBJ SB 8s as far as the color blocking

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I love Griffeys, but this is one colorway I can't mess with.

Cosign.  I'm not really feeling this colorway.  My wallet will thank me.

Complete basura. What the hell are they thinking with this CW. They could have done a black-based Cincy CW, flipped the black and teals into white and teal or teal and white. Navy, silver, teal... A million sensible options that would have gotten me to cop. But, this randomness is not cool.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Might as well just re release the freshwaters... These are atrocious.. Terrible shade of turquoise, and what is that bright red? If they want to do SB right, do it right..

I'd be tempted to get these, change the laces, paint the pink swoosh black, and even the contrast pink stitching to black... Then you'd be a bit closer to OG...
This.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Soooooooooooooooo, WHAT THE HELL Does This Colorway Have To Do With Griffey OR Home Runs For That Matter?
indifferent.gif

Tryin WAY TOO Hard With This One Nike
30t6p3b.gif

I usually avoid retro plus colorways, but I'm feelin' them. We got these in today, and I will be getting a pair.

Back
Top Bottom