Grimiest thing you ever Did Vol. Forgive me Bro

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Oh, it's this thread again.

Half the time you dudes sound like you're bragging, though.

Or lying and trying to out grime the next man.  

All of this.

Real talk: I've done 2 bad things in my life I truly regret

-Smash my homegirl she was my bestfriend (buddy should see this from the other thread) While she was with her man....She would come visit me out of state in school and he would honor it cause he knew who I was...but when they broke up for a little she was STEADY visiting me, she became my lady lowkey that only her and I knew...I was piping and doing everything with shorty. Came back from school and he even scooped me from the crib once they kinda started talking again to go out to grab some food and she was in the front seat texting me she loves me and wants my **** while buddy was DRIVING!! Plus he a main chief of this gang by my crib so I was just a walking dead man.... He still doesnt know, and yes shes still my bf, and I still kick it with her lowkey. Yikes. I'll never learn.

-When my old college roommate would go back home for the weekend I would use his clippers that he would cut his hair with to shave my +%@ and pubes.....

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Invite my bestfriend that I've been friends with for 1 1/2 years, she's a girl by the way, to my friends bachelors party. We have nothing but bad intentions for what we want to do with her.
devil.gif

She has a bf in another state.
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  YES HE DID!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

O man I wonder if he's reading this thread and his own like
VsiPr.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Oh, it's this thread again.

Half the time you dudes sound like you're bragging, though.

Or lying and trying to out grime the next man.  

all this

Invite my bestfriend that I've been friends with for 1 1/2 years, she's a girl by the way, to my friends bachelors party. We have nothing but bad intentions for what we want to do with her.
devil.gif

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  YES HE DID!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually laughed.  Not funny
indifferent.gif

devil.gif

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  YES HE DID!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif

tongue.gif

Dat premeditated rape.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've done a lot of grimey things in my life and I never ask for forgiveness, it's just who I am.

I'm not about to be sorry for who I am or ask someone to forgive it. Just deal with it.

FTR, giving engaged girls STDs whether you knew you had it or not is not grimey. That's just foul.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Mine would be having had sex with my cousins wife while they were separated for a period of time.

thats effd up yo
when i was in 8th grade and still a virgin my gf for 1 year left me for my cousin/bestfriend at the time.. stupid ho

back in 6th grade i saw this girl drop a mean lugey in my art teachers yogurt thats about the nastiest thing i have ever seen

OP ouchea on that Ron Mexico. You foul. Who was that fool that said it was laying doormat?
roll.gif
roll.gif
(it's dormant man, smh)

Originally Posted by jbc908

back in 6th grade i saw this girl drop a mean lugey in my art teachers yogurt thats about the nastiest thing i have ever seen
-___- read the thread title

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

had this shorty working at my old job a while back, she was like that foreal real cute, decent mass, chest game was
grin.gif
, she was givin me the look so i booked her foreal,  so we talk for a few weeks and i was tryna see if she wanted to hang out. she tells me she gotta man so im like okay?
eyes.gif
what that mean.so we go out she starts feelin me tellin me im cute and all this #%*+ got me feelin good, so one day at work she jus shows up wit a ring on and tells me her boyfriend know about me and proposed to me last night. so im like
mad.gif
then
indifferent.gif
then
laugh.gif
, so i stop messin wit her. fast forward a couple weeks she says she wants to come over and drink for new years . im a lil hesitant but i say come over. i get drunk she gets drunk and she tells me how she only 18 and not ready for marrige, that he only proposed cause of me, how i make her happy so we end up having sex, was too drunk and didnt use a rubber, kinda let a lil off in her and she wasnt on bc. so like a week later she tells me her period late so im like
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. boyfriend finds out breaks off the wedding, her period comes but she goes to the doctor and finds out i gave her a std thats why she was having problems. she told me i ruined her life and i was gon get mine, havent seen her since
Cliffs

-18 yo gets job at my job

-we get kinda close says she has a man

-boyfriend gives her a wedding ring

-come over and tells me how good i make her feel

-drunk unprotected sex

-periods late, boyfriend finds out leaves her

-Gets a STD from me i aint know i had

-never saw her again

still feels bad bros
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
Originally Posted by jbpkickz

18th letter wrote:
aint nuffin to brag about,i seen shorty recently and i still feel bad
indifferent.gif

Got'EM!

-Smash my homegirl she was my bestfriend (buddy should see this from the other thread) While she was with her man....She would come visit me out of state in school and he would honor it cause he knew who I was...but when they broke up for a little she was STEADY visiting me, she became my lady lowkey that only her and I knew...I was piping and doing everything with shorty. Came back from school and he even scooped me from the crib once they kinda started talking again to go out to grab some food and she was in the front seat texting me she loves me and wants my **** while buddy was DRIVING!! Plus he a main chief of this gang by my crib so I was just a walking dead man.... He still doesnt know, and yes shes still my bf, and I still kick it with her lowkey. Yikes. I'll never learn.

-When my old college roommate would go back home for the weekend I would use his clippers that he would cut his hair with to shave my +%@ and pubes.....

forbidden box is always the best box... just be careful bro you know chi _____ is trigger happy

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

devil.gif

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  YES HE DID!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually laughed.  Not funny
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

forbidden box is always the best box... just be careful bro you know chi _____ is trigger happy

yup...finger stay itchy... 

Back
Top Bottom