Griselda Blanco, godmother of cocaine, gunned down in Colombia

they finally got that chick, man i cant believe that dude in oakland was loving her yambs, but then again i can

Yo hol' on...

Blanco seemed destined for Florida’s Death Row — but the prosecution’s murders case was dealt a severe blow.
The reason: Ayala — the case’s chief witness — engaged in phone sex with secretaries from the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. After an investigation, three secretaries were fired and a veteran prosecutor resigned.

...the ****? :lol:

[quote name="ILL LEGAL OPERATION" url="/t/506031

Aww your avy, I remember that part, "if you kiss me right Ill put some karrats on your ring" :smokin

As for her death :rolleyes

she definitely was

Nah, not really.

All she did was order dudes around to do ****.

Rivi was about that life. He was putting all the work in.

That's the whole point of being a Boss... you never have to get you hands dirty.

Only Boss who would sometimes put in that work even though he was the top dog head of his family was John Gotti... dude chainsawed some dude that didn't pay his gambling debt in Brooklyn :x

Off topic... but there was this herb *** dude that I grew up with that started out small time selling weed and kept on his grind no matter how many times he was robbed and herbed for his money and/or weed/work.

He kept growing in clientele and power while every other "delivery" hustler fell off... now I think dude has workers all over the five boroughs.

Now dude has a team of some straight bout it dudes that puts in that work and nobody messes with him or his workers.

I never messed with him though even though he was an easy vic, but dudes around my way be hating hard on him but I give him his props though.

Carry on.

she's a idiot....rot in pieces

i saw cocaine cowboys, and before she started wildin out wit da murders, all those dealers were getting money SOOO easy and quite.

The number of murders she's responsible for is nothing compared to the Cartels. Wonder how far she could've gone if she didn't get wild with the hits.

Im surprised, she avoided this kind of fate so many damn times I just assumed she'd be the exception.. still living that long with the blood on her hands is insane

She had that coming. She a g for surviving this long. All them 80s cats were done a while ago. Death or jail.

I laid the murder game down, b...
first thing I thought of when i heard "motorcycle gunman"

If you drop that many bodies, you're bound to get the heavy hand of karma if the law doesn't catch up to you first.

I swear major players were doing max 10 years, for murders and tons of coke in the 80s.. Fn ridiculous.

The **** she did was ****** up but charge it all to the game....everyone involved knew what could happen. Lady was def a boss, esp being such a high percentage of kingpins are males. Can't believe she lived as long as she did.

Back
Top Bottom