Grizzlies Releasing Road Alternate Jerseys Tonight @ Open Practice

Originally Posted by DetlefSchrempf11

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

VAN99022704.jpg

they also got to move the team back to that city Seattle
That jersey is awesome.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

those jerseys are instantly the worst in the league.
Worse than the Wizards black/gold alternates? I mean, these are bad but the Wiz one's are on another level IMO.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

NBA jerseys are the ugliest of any sport nowadays.
For the most part, yeah.

Some jerseys are timeless, however, like the Celtic's, (this from a Lakers fan, too), Laker's, Bulls, Knicks, Trail Blazers and Sonics (when they comeback, of course).

I think some people are OD'ing on the "worse jerseys in the league" type mess.
eyes.gif

I wish the material was like the material of their other road jerseys. I don't like the shiny material either like someone else mentioned. The idea was ok,but definitely some things I would change. Definitely not anywhere near the worse jerseys in the league.

i still think worst jerseys of all time goes to the mavs shiny gray alternate and the pistons teal unicorn jersey during grant hill days

Why didn't they just do a light blue in the same style/material as the regular home and away?

it might just be an overreaction but i honestly cant think of a jersey that looks worse than that in the league right now. its even worse than the wizardsalternate.

I see the Grizzlies adopted the tin-foil jersey idea.

No thanks, I have no problem with the ones they already had.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

those jerseys are instantly the worst in the league.
Worse than the Wizards black/gold alternates? I mean, these are bad but the Wiz one's are on another level IMO.
sick.gif

QFT....any uniform where the jersey and the shorts are two different colors automatically qualifies it for the worst in the league..

These had potential to be nice, but they're alright at best.

And the shiny material doesn't help either, didn't teams learn from the Mavs uniform debacle a few years back?
smh.gif

DeronWilliams.jpg

+

carmelo-anthony.jpg

=

mayo_84I9010-300.jpg

sixers-jrue2.jpg
baron-davis1.jpg

smh.gif

The jerseys in the NBA have been HORRIBLE ever since they stopped using graphics on the jerseys:

grant-hill.jpg

lucky13t.jpg

milwaukee-bucks-jersey.jpg

dikembe_240_hawks.jpg

What's good about jerseys today? They all look the same with some random $@* boring and uncreative font slapped on of the city/team name. Zero originality.And apparently they all MUST be shiny as hell, as if they're lubed up.

Back
Top Bottom