Group Of Men File Discrimination For Not Being Allowed To Join Sorority

LOL @ bigots. Son, these are dudes, regardless of their sexual preference. Why should they be allowed to join a sorority when fraternities are already in place for males to join? So we're just gonna let everyone mix and match and join whatever they want just because they feel like it? Naw homie.....that isn't how life works.

If they were denied access to a frat, yeah, I'd take issue with that. If they weren't allowed to form their own greek organization based on their sexual preference, yeah, I'd take issue with that. But dudes joining a female organization because they're gay? What's next? Are we gonna allow dudes to use the female restroom because they're gay? Naw son....if you have a !%*%, you're a dude regardless of whether you like men or women. I'm all for equality and justice, but this is out of hand, IMO.

These dudes need to hip up Lamar and find out how to open up their own chapter of Lambda Lambda Lambda

tumblr_m5hi2jxoQi1rogshs.jpg

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

you guys are some real bigots. these guys just want equal rights and were blatantly discriminated against
30t6p3b.gif
One day society will remember you for your shallow minds

tumblr_lyq1mnQA4a1r1k411o1_500.jpg

Remember it!!!

Write it down, take a picture - I don't give a *$$$!!!!!
roll.gif

I told ya'll before that this @#** was getting out of hand out here, and this is just an example of that.  These "dudes", their family and friends should all be ashamed of them.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok if this was a transgender issue I could see it. I really could but gay men not transgender men then NO!. This are men who identify as men who want to join a Sorority made for women. NO!

THIS. They identify as men, so they have no business trying to join a sorority. Doing this, in my opinion, spits in te face of the century-long tradition of AKA, which really bothers me because my sister and mom are both members. Smh @ my city taking another L.

i wonder how many of these dudes dont have a father... cuz no man would let their child do this foolishness.  

Sorority so·ror·i·ty  Spelled[suh-rawr-i-tee, -ror-]
noun, plural so·ror·i·ties.
a society or club of women or girls, especially in a college.

Man, sit down.

Why is it its always black dudes that are super $%%! the world flaming?

This dont make no damn sense. If you a dude, sexual preference or not, you dont have the right to join a damn SORORITY. I dont give a damn if you like smashin females, dudes or zebras, if you wasnt born with a vagina, you are not a female. PERIOD. Thats like a dude gettin mad and suing cause he cant drive his car on the sidewalk smh

I would love to hear Dirty or MethodMan comment on this situation. They usually bring a lot of common sense and ethics to any thread they post in.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

At first I thought

dd_sorority.jpg

Which would just be funny but after recalling that actual ****** in a female beauty pageant and the possibility of gay dudes being dead serious about this it just is pathetic.

Straight guys forcing the issue to prove a point on that whole gender equality movement would've gave me a chuckle but real life seriousness
30t6p3b.gif
Why not just create your own gay or ****** sorority/fraternity. There were plenty of gay Greeks.
laugh.gif

I'm all for equal rights, but this is ridiculous. There has to be damn boundaries in this country, this doesn't make any sense.

Are we to outright do away with gender recognition in this country?!

And I'm not even speaking towards telling our next generation what gender they should choose...I'm sensible enough to recognize that the beauty in this country is being able to choose what you want.

But this doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom