Group Work Unappreciation Thread

I'm sure many NTers have been in a similar situation. Group work sucks especially when you have two group members who are buddy buddy and wants everybody to meet at a certain time to try to compile an assignement when this could be easily handled via Skype,ovoo, etc. My group members wanted me to sit on campus two and a half hours while they finished with their classes and then spend another 2 hours doing the assignment
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, when we could have made a GoToMeeting conference and knocked this out. I went home and told them I would hit them on FaceTime but I am not about to sit in the car just sitting there waiting on them.

Share your terrible experiences

be putting the team on my back sometimes man.

had a group presentation type thing 2 week of class. group of 4, our day to present. the 3 other people in my group dropped the class.

sucks bro I submitted the first assignment my damb self I participated the second and third time but they want to do a face to face when its not convenient for everyone when we have all of these virtual tools we can use

Yeah, with things like Google Docs/skype etc .. it shouldn't be hard to put something together outside of class.

There was an instance where we had 1 kid that just wouldn't do any work. We told the prof. He just told us to keep working and not say anything to the kid. Our group goes up to present except he tells the kid who didn't work to sit down. Gave him a 0 for the assignment :lol:

glad this is my last semester man I hate groups I swear bro...that's hilarious though I've never had a group member to straight up not participate though...

I had an experience like this some little chump tried to play me but I still got my grade and didn't have to be apart of their sorry *** presenatation because I talked to the professor. I told the group to PACK IT.

Back
Top Bottom