Groupie airin out Lil Twist, Jae Millz, Nelly, Bow Wow, Jayla star

what's good with these 2010 rappers all being johns? And these pimped garden tools all talk the same talk thinking they the hardest things out with their "daddy."

i dont feel sorry for these dumb %!@ groupie broads...i understand people have it rough but at some point you gotta say %%@$ and pick up the pieces...no one told her dumb %!@ to let some lil 14 yo boy run game on her and leave her simple %!@ drunk downtown...how dumb do you have to be?

these groupies and famous %%%@%% have +@#* all !@@!$* up...

twitter and blogs gave these %$%%%*% an outlet to act a fool and hope and pray they get a book or reality show deal out of it...

but like the simple idiots they are dudes will continue to %%@$ with them just to get their *+$% wet and then get burned or aired out...

then they end up with babies by these chicks who are only lookin for a come up and they sit back and wonder how their life got all !@@!$* up and why this crazy @@%*% it blowin their spot...

i love some good gossip just as much as the next but this is getting out of hand...smh

^ Tell 'em how you feel mouse.
laugh.gif

I agree with you though, can't stand these triflin' broads and the dumb *$!@%# that lay up with them.

Stop giving this bird the attention she doesn't deserve. She's just another groupie who happens to have a blog, she ain't nobody important.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

what's good with these 2010 rappers all being johns? And these pimped garden tools all talk the same talk thinking they the hardest things out with their "daddy."
its not just a 2010 thing to be a john.....everybody been johns for years.

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ Tell 'em how you feel mouse.
laugh.gif

I agree with you though, can't stand these triflin' broads and the dumb *$!@%# that lay up with them.

if i said everything i really wanted to say 85% would be censored...
laugh.gif

it just makes me so mad...not even that they're groupies but that they dont know their role...

$#+%% shut up and suck his +#@$ and bounce...you don't have rights in this !@%*...YOU'RE A GROUPIE...its what you do
mad.gif

these *!#% really think these guys are their friends... no $#+%%...they sit and laugh at you with their real friends...

they do all this for a LV bag and a new profile pic...and have the nerve to get upset...how you gonna try and play a lil boy on some you faked it !@%*? but yet he left your drunk !%* stranded?

at least get !@%* out of it...you should own a spot in every city you have a %$$@* who you %$+! with

and where are his parents????

Stop giving this bird the attention she doesn't deserve. She's just another groupie who happens to have a blog, she ain't nobody important.
word...these idiots get a few followers on a *%*+@@$ twitter page and think they have an audience...i can't even watch this celebrity !@%* anymore...its gotten so out of hand...

my fault on quoting half my reply
laugh.gif

i'm gonna do a few "wusaahs"

it only bothers me cuz these lil girls look up to this !@%* and think thats what life is about...a baller and a LV bag
tired.gif

I like how she dogs these dudes in one sentence, then the next sentence, she says she had their nuts in her mouth for an hour.
Some deep poetry going on here.

Sad and depressing for all involved, but moreso for her than anyone else. Mental issues. She's got them.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

They stories are fabricated. How can she have been stomped lifeless?

she's a bird and can't spell...she doesnt know what the hell she's trying to say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I like how she dogs these dudes in one sentence, then the next sentence, she says she had their nuts in her mouth for an hour.
Some deep poetry going on here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom