Groups Of Teens In Brooklyn Are Playing A Game Called 'Knock Out The Jew' - I Was Quoted In This Art

Don't know if anybody heard but the Jews retaliated and jumped a black man

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...dox-Brooklyn-Broken-Eye-Socket-235165601.html

Police are investigating after an aspiring fashion design student was assaulted by a group of over a dozen men in Brooklyn, leaving him with a broken eye socket and a torn retina.

The 22-year-old victim, Taj Patterson, says he was out with friends in Williamsburg in the early morning hours of Sunday, Dec. 1 when a group of 15 to 20 men he describes as Hasidic Jews wearing religious garb approached him.

"They came up behind me, they grabbed me, they punched me in the face, kicked me down, knocked me out," Patterson told NBC 4 New York.

Patterson's mother, Zahra Patterson, said "it wasn't until someone stopped them -- the witnesses -- otherwise, my son would have been left for dead."

Patterson was taken to the emergency room at Woodhull Hospital to be treated for his injuries. He's expected to undergo more surgery in two weeks to reattach the damaged retina.

NY man I tell yea.  L's all around

Just thinking about homie getting jumped by a mob of cats that looked like this just make
laugh.gif
 I'm sorry..........ok ok
indifferent.gif

It might've been one of those Jewish neighborhood watch groups. I've heard they can be hardcore sometimes.

laugh.gif
people take every opportunity they can to throw jabs at NY.

it never makes where you live any better fellas.

Sorry if already posted.

This was awesome. knockout backfire

Unable to embed
http://www.prochan.com/view?p=378_1386555288
I wanna feel bad for him since he got kicked in the face so bad but then I remember he was about to hit some lady in the back of head for fun then its F him. Hope he learned to not do that ****
Dude ran up on a couple in a crowded mall with a million witnesses.  This was not the "knockout game".  Fact that the black guy was by himself and that the camera man didn't know who he was but clearly knew something was about to go down when he was chasing the black guy chasing them should tell you there's more to that video than shown.

But black person in fight with white people = knockout.

Last edited:

Dude ran up on a couple in a crowded mall with a million witnesses.  This was not the "knockout game".  Fact that the black guy was by himself and that the camera man didn't know who he was but clearly knew something was about to go down when he was chasing the black guy chasing them should tell you there's more to that video than shown.

Was sort of thinking the same thing. Didn't really fit the profile of the knockout game. 

im not even gonna entertain anymore of that crap after watching the tariq vid. news basically made some **** up and ran with it :smh:

im not even gonna entertain anymore of that crap after watching the tariq vid. news basically made some **** up and ran with it
mean.gif
Like the camera man is yelling "let's go let's go!" and laughing chasing dude and he ran up on the couple.  The point of knockout is to catch people slipping and make a clean getaway.  It's why the reported cases are usually people alone in secluded places.

That video's not a "bunch of hood teens" playing the knockout game as the news always reports, that's some other ****.  I don't know what, maybe the camera man was in on it, but that right there is something different.

Last edited:

im not even gonna entertain anymore of that crap after watching the tariq vid. news basically made some **** up and ran with it :smh:

Like the camera man is yelling "let's go let's go!" and laughing chasing dude and he ran up on the couple.  The point of knockout is to catch people slipping and make a clean getaway.  It's why the reported cases are usually people alone in secluded places.

That video's not a "bunch of hood teens" playing the knockout game as the news always reports, that's some other ****.  I don't know what, maybe the camera man was in on it, but that right there is something different.

Yeah, it didn't look like the same scenario and who knows what, if anything, played out before it but it seems like the cameraman IS in on it and he's filming dudes as he sprints up to punch the chick...probably blindsiding her but it backfires. Maybe they were trying to "play' their own little version and thankfully suck at it?

If he's trying to run up on and knock out a chick he got what he deserved instead.

Last edited:
^Yeah I mean you hear the camera man say "yeah he just hit her" agreeing with what the punter said so I don't know.  Something was going on in that video.

I just think it's unfair to just post videos of dudes behaving dumb (or who knows maybe that's the continuation of a fight) and going "look it's knockout!"  I also hate to be the angry Black man (which is funny because it's 99% not my personality but in this case I've gotta play the role) but I'm almost certain videos like that are getting labeled "knockout gone wrong" because it's a black dude swinging on a white person.  There's videos of non Black people running up on other people popping up all over the internet every day and those just get titled "fight" or "dumb person gets kicked in the face".

Last edited:

True. Makes me rethink the situation but there is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much missing from the video now that I look back at it.

Now why was he getting beat on and the camera man is filming.

^Yeah I mean you hear the camera man say "yeah he just hit her" agreeing with what the punter said so I don't know.  Something was going on in that video.

I just think it's unfair to just post videos of dudes behaving dumb (or who knows maybe that's the continuation of a fight) and going "look it's knockout!"  I also hate to be the angry Black man (which is funny because it's 99% not my personality but in this case I've gotta play the role) but I'm almost certain videos like that are getting labeled "knockout gone wrong" because it's a black dude swinging on a white person.  There's videos of non Black people running up on other people popping up all over the internet every day and those just get titled "fight" or "dumb person gets kicked in the face".

Ironically, you just proved (almost) every point I've ever tried to make when it comes to how we misconstrue racism on NT on a daily basis.

How about we just refer to all these people as a-holes? Then we don't have to make a racial distinction. Because being an a-hole knows no bounds.

Don't know if anybody heard but the Jews retaliated and jumped a black man

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...dox-Brooklyn-Broken-Eye-Socket-235165601.html

Police are investigating after an aspiring fashion design student was assaulted by a group of over a dozen men in Brooklyn, leaving him with a broken eye socket and a torn retina.

The 22-year-old victim, Taj Patterson, says he was out with friends in Williamsburg in the early morning hours of Sunday, Dec. 1 when a group of 15 to 20 men he describes as Hasidic Jews wearing religious garb approached him.

"They came up behind me, they grabbed me, they punched me in the face, kicked me down, knocked me out," Patterson told NBC 4 New York.

Patterson's mother, Zahra Patterson, said "it wasn't until someone stopped them -- the witnesses -- otherwise, my son would have been left for dead."

Patterson was taken to the emergency room at Woodhull Hospital to be treated for his injuries. He's expected to undergo more surgery in two weeks to reattach the damaged retina.
Dude might as well take the L now. He's not getting justice

Good old knockout myth looking weak in the light in houston we had white kids going around setting homeless people on fire and beating them up around the same time as bum fights .

I hope these dudes never succeed in life and suffer ugly deaths when it's their time.

This is ridiculous, people can't eem walk around without fear of being knocked out?

Plus this is why LA> east coast cities like new York and Chicago.

Yall never see this in LA.

But it looks like the LA schools sure aren't

>

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom