Gry's Collection

What's up NT? although I'm kinda new here, I have been lurking the forum (specifically the Nike retro outlet deals topic) daily since '07. Regarding sneakers, I have been into them since I started playing ball (12-13 yo) even though I only started hoarding kicks a few years ago. Thanks to this website, I had the opportunity to acquire a number of shoes that I couldn't get in my high school days due to lack of funds or availability. My collection is on the small side, but I enjoy its variety, and I hope you do too:

Those prestos
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments.
@Evisumane
@Bombbiggydy
The state of the Flips shouldn't be surprising given that I used them as my winter shoes (gotta keep the toes warm). I still have to say that before the Flips, I hadn't bought a signature Jordan since the OG 14 (that I also ran into the ground), and I was amazed by the speed with which the midsole on that particular retro deteriorated (major paint chipping after first wear).

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Nice collection. Ive never seen those black pumas before. I like em

Puma Satori. I was actually looking for the low cut version but I had to settle for the ones in the pic since they came out in 05/06 and are next to impossible to find nowadays. 

Back
Top Bottom