gs south beach lebrons

hey, i've got a quick question.  do the gs sizes of the south beach lebron 8's have a different box than the adult sizes? i know the adult sizes have the black box with lebrons face with a lion and the gs boxes i've seen just had the regular orange one...

hey, i've got a quick question.  do the gs sizes of the south beach lebron 8's have a different box than the adult sizes? i know the adult sizes have the black box with lebrons face with a lion and the gs boxes i've seen just had the regular orange one...

not to be rude..... but why didnt you ask this in the 300+ page Lebron 8 thread?.... but to answer your question it comes in the regular orange nike box.

not to be rude..... but why didnt you ask this in the 300+ page Lebron 8 thread?.... but to answer your question it comes in the regular orange nike box.

Yea the grade school sizes never come in the same boxes as the adults

Originally Posted by andfattoo

ha so true

Originally Posted by andfattoo

ha so true

Back
Top Bottom