GS Warriors at PHX Suns 7PM- Vol :(

shaq is beastin
smh.gif
... Marco needs to start bombing those 3s
pimp.gif

HAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU *$#!$@@ GET GRANT... HOPE YOU MISS THE PLAYOFFS WITH YOUR SORE PENIS.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by GSoM

HAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU *$#!$@@ GET GRANT... HOPE YOU MISS THE PLAYOFFS WITH YOUR SORE PENIS.
smh.gif
not necessary

nah, #%*% that he wants to play hard he has to pay the price.

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif
not necessary

nah, #%*% that he wants to play hard he has to pay the price.

whats wrong with playing hard. thats something we're not really doing right now...
tired.gif

I ain't getting the game out here but by the look of the box score, it ain't looking good.

I'm worried about the status of this offseason for the warriors this offsesaon if they don't make the playoffs. Will Baron and co. want to come back ifthey don't make the playoffs? who knows.

Croshere just amde the best shot of his career.
laugh.gif

I'm worried about the status of this offseason for the warriors this offsesaon if they don't make the playoffs. Will Baron and co. want to come back if they don't make the playoffs? who knows.
why do you talk so much?

it seems as if we are giving up.

?!?!?!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm worried about the status of this offseason for the warriors this offsesaon if they don't make the playoffs. Will Baron and co. want to come back if they don't make the playoffs? who knows.

Croshere just amde the best shot of his career.
laugh.gif

interesting...

The way I put it is that they won 48 games....this team is a playoff team, but the West was too scary this year. If it were for a few things to goour way we would have not been in this position. Baron wants to stay in Cali apparently, and I doubt he would opt out. Plus Monta/Andris I think have no reasonnot to stay..Monta thrives in our system and it fits his style of play the best.

but we can talk about this stuff after our season is "officially over", whenever that will be.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom