GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I had hopes for Jones to actually break the rotation this season. But that didn't happen. Safe to say, Looney and Jones will probably be two draft picks gone this offseason.

Curious is Boucher has improved enough to make it to the league. Maybe Terrence Jones gets a camp invite for his solid season in the D-league?

Different circumstances this year but there’s a reason Kerr calls Iguodala the team’s babysitter, he provides a sense of calm while on the floor.

I had hopes for Jones to actually break the rotation this season. But that didn't happen. Safe to say, Looney and Jones will probably be two draft picks gone this offseason.

Curious is Boucher has improved enough to make it to the league. Maybe Terrence Jones gets a camp invite for his solid season in the D-league?
Jones is here for next year, they picked up his contract earlier this season. Most likely our backup C after Bell takes the starter role next season.

Hope the dubs wear 'the town' jerseys during the finals.

that jersey with the finals patch... :pimp:

may have to get an authentic on that one... or swingman... or both.... or a personalized....

I know!!

Also I dont like how they plan to have each game black vs white

I really wanted to see dubs blue vs cavs wine

Also please move the finals patch to the front

MAN... i called the team store in SF westfield mall and they said no finals jerseys. I'd have to buy the patch from Oracle and have them iron it on over there.

Then i call the oracle team store and they told me no finals jerseys (yet) and they're not selling the patches.

And the people i spoke to were both managers... or so they said they were.... SMH....

MAN... i called the team store in SF westfield mall and they said no finals jerseys. I'd have to buy the patch from Oracle and have them iron it on over there.

Then i call the oracle team store and they told me no finals jerseys (yet) and they're not selling the patches.

And the people i spoke to were both managers... or so they said they were.... SMH....
It’s alright man... we gon get through this together
86A088D5-2641-4677-8F14-9A2151A59628.jpeg

my guess is that they're trying to push 'the town' before they move to SF.

i know a lot of people i know (myself included) are trying to get town stuff before they do away with it. Gotta rep where i'm from....

also, i know it's early for the team store to have/know about the finals jerseys... i'll give them until game 1 of the finals... LOL!

i know a lot of people i know (myself included) are trying to get town stuff before they do away with it. Gotta rep where i'm from....

also, i know it's early for the team store to have/know about the finals jerseys... i'll give them until game 1 of the finals... LOL!
makes sense. really dig the town jersey. gotta get a klay one.

w's locked into the finals the next few years. nba league office should have been coordinating with the warriors since last season to work on this issue.

I thought I noticed in the comments on one of the posts from the Nike+ app, that Nike replied to someone asking if there was going to be any team specific Nike gear being released and they responded saying they didn't have plans at the moment for anything. And seeing how Fanatics made the locker room shirts, and they're selling their own branded Finals Jerseys, I guess I wouldn't be surprised if Nike doesn't release anything.

Hope this isn't true. if it is, looks like i'm going to buy a patch and iron it on my jersey... smh..

As a city dude, I can't bring myself to buy "The Town" jersey, but it's nice. I might get the white jersey for Klay and eventually the blue Iggy jersey.
I dig that. Im a Vallejo kid, so either works for me. The recent temperature in the City makes me want the Town one more lately haha.

Y'all city dudes will have your time soon. GSW says theyll keep the 'golden state' name but I bet you within 2-3 years of living to SF they'll change the name to SF WARRIORS, and you will have all the city stuff you want. They been in the land for hella years and this is the first time they really repped Oakland so let us have this....

Y'all city dudes will have your time soon. GSW says theyll keep the 'golden state' name but I bet you within 2-3 years of living to SF they'll change the name to SF WARRIORS, and you will have all the city stuff you want. They been in the land for hella years and this is the first time they really repped Oakland so let us have this....
Yeah, I'm not knocking it. In fact, they should have been done this. I hate that some SF transplants I know rock "The Town" jerseys, yet they only stick to the city life. I could understand if you're an A's fan and you go to A's games in Oakland, but they don't seem to know how it works, even when I bring up how weird it is.

Is it weird I'm already worried about having an "obsolete" jersey with the "5 championships" on the back?:lol:

I normally wouldn't say things like that to avoid a jinx but this isn't football where anyone has a chance to win one game, no way in hell Lebron winning 4 of them:lol:

Back
Top Bottom