GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Well this dude I know who works for the company that makes bobble heads for the special game days told me they're getting started on one with the number 35 on it...interpret that how you will.

I don't know, I think you can interpret it in so many different ways. You can say Durant has to carefully craft his message if he goes to the Warriors - he's going to have to do a lot of damage control with leaving OKC for the purpose of keeping his personal brand.

I really want to believe he's coming here, and reports seem to indicate he's giving it a lot of thought...I would be pretty surprised if it doesn't end in him going back to OKC. If he comes here for real, it really would be like LeBron's Decision without the 1-hour ESPN special. That said, I think we do give him very good compelling basketball reasons, but it all hinges on if he can leave the place he's called home for his entire career, and if he wants to deal with the backlash of that...I think that's all it really boils down to. The money is moot, he'll do fine wherever he decides to go.

I don't think KD is built for the backlash he would get from leaving OKC, that's why I think he doesn't do it

Uber driver I know, gave KDs agent and some of his buddies a ride last week in Walnut Creek. Why would they be in walnut creek aside from talking to Steph [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Kd in Golden state now? That squad gonna be unstoppable :lol:

OMG!!! I just shed a thug tear.

I can not beleive it. I'm shaking hard af right now.

Welcome to the squad KD!!! :x :pimp:

numbers wise, how does it work and what is the rest of the roster like.
still need a big right?

Back
Top Bottom