GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I wonder why the Warriors social media outlets have yet to announce anything about KD. KD is big on social media and is kind of a slap in the face that they have yet to welcome him. They should get on this ASAP. :smh:

I wonder why the Warriors social media outlets have yet to announce anything about KD. KD is big on social media and is kind of a slap in the face that they have yet to welcome him. They should get on this ASAP. :smh:

Because it's not official

Can't announce til Thursday.

Congrats btw guys. Even tho I think Durant is a ***** for pulling this, your organization, fans & players deserve all the credit in the world for curating an environment where this could happen.

Believe it or not, I dont have nearly the issue with Lee off the bench as I did with him as a starter. Hated every second he was our starter. Coming off the bench, he wont have nearly the negative impact he would as he did when he started. He will be matched up with other bench PFs, so his defense wont be nearly as exposed.
laugh.gif
pigs are flying if my boy dland has something positive to say abt dlee

his defense is as porous as mo buckets' but he's a much better finisher and passer than mo. not to mention, david lee will at least make (feign) an attempt at rebounds
His defense is the worst I have ever seen for a big man....Mo Buckets included.  So I absolutely disagree with you there.  And as far as your last sentence goes, David Lee is hands down the best rebounder of uncontested rebounds I have ever seen!

If David Lee comes back 
laugh.gif

But I wouldn't mind him coming off the bench for a cheap contract. All good with me.

Believe it or not, I dont have nearly the issue with Lee off the bench as I did with him as a starter. Hated every second he was our starter. Coming off the bench, he wont have nearly the negative impact he would as he did when he started. He will be matched up with other bench PFs, so his defense wont be nearly as exposed.

:lol: pigs are flying if my boy dland has something positive to say abt dlee

his defense is as porous as mo buckets' but he's a much better finisher and passer than mo. not to mention, david lee will at least make (feign) an attempt at rebounds

His defense is the worst I have ever seen for a big man....Mo Buckets included.  So I absolutely disagree with you there.  And as far as your last sentence goes, David Lee is hands down the best rebounder of uncontested rebounds I have ever seen!

fair enough to disagree but David Lee's defense is down in the cellar with Buckets and Varejao. lapses off the ball and poor on switches, however, I do remember Lee making life difficult for aldridge in the post during his Portland days.

i know there's that video montage of lee's piss poor defensive play + terrible shot selection, but then again, you could make that kind of lowlight reel for any player. that being said, we know what we'd be getting from Lee, and none of it is premised on being a cornerstone on a 2nd string defense. however, like you said, he'd be matched up against 2nd unit PF..i like his chances in that match up

David Lee :lol: Players coming from/going to Dallas :lol:

Do we need Jarrett Jack?? I'm sure he won't mind coming back even at a vet minimum.

Minus whale bring back the we believe squad :lol: every warrior that put their heart and soul during the low times and few high times gonna wanna come back to win a ring with us :lol:

Sign all these guys to the vets min

Baron
Jrich
Gilbert
Dlee
Jamison

The nostalgia will be out of this world

Sign all these guys to the vets min

Baron
Jrich
Gilbert
Dlee
Jamison

The nostalgia will be out of this world
No stack jack or al Harrington? I remember we made that trade for these two with the pacers. What about the front court? We need Erik dampier, foyle and da gawd Andris Biendrins

I don't believe you. :lol: :lol:

Dudes bout to start playing for used DVD's and twizzler sticks just to get on the squad...

Even as a Warriors fan this is starting to get out of hand. :lol:

I don't believe you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well its a moot point now, as we no longer need him (using the word "need" veerrrry loosely).

Back
Top Bottom