GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

^Haha, I don't think he was gif worthy during his time with the Warriors.

But I did find this,

pietruslol.gif

Man, I just watched a highlight video of Biedrins...What in the world happened? The guy could have a been playing today and be a decent backup. It's a bummer.

Man, I'm itching to see the Warriors play already. Glad they get rest though.

I saw an article from a euro site which had an interview from Biedrins asking about Kristaps. He said he was a big fan and is following him. Also was glad that the Warriors won a championship and has no interest in playing basketball at the moment.

Was hoping Utah would end it yesterday. Hope the Clippers can get past the first round finally then get washed in the second :lol:

as bad as i wanted a game tomorrow, i'm glad the clips extended it.

I'd rather play them than the jazz.

same time zone, shorter travel, and they're a lot older than the jazz. Gobert is someone to deal with. hayward too.

between the two, i think we'd have a harder time with utah than the clips.

we've had the clips' number for a couple years now.....

It's gonna a great series with Utah. Need a good challenge to keep the team competitive throughout the Playoffs.

Kind of odd that Monta will be there considering he is still in the league and employed elsewhere, IMO.

man, just saw this & started cracking up.

Reporter: What will you do on your off days in Utah?
Steph Curry: I won't be riding a dirt bike. shoutouts to madbum.

brahhhh...

Kind of odd that Monta will be there considering he is still in the league and employed elsewhere, IMO.

they knew he wasn't going to be in the 2nd round...

i think things like these are deemed ok and not a function of tampering, etc....it's similar to ceremonies for championship rings when other players are gone, I'd think

Lowkey I hope they recreate that one picture where they all squad and partying. Stack jack had like a piru rag and everything.

Best of luck to you guys today. Hoping my Jazz come out and compete. Our bench looked a lot deeper in the regular season. Heres to a good series

Back
Top Bottom