GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

16 hat > 15 hat

I cant believe we are still talking about that awful hat 13 months later.  

Its just a shame that the fugly hat from '15 represents a title, and the better looking hat from '16 represents the biggest collapse in sports history.

I understand preferring the '15 hat for that reason, but not for its aesthetics.  

'15 hat > '16 hat

*shrugs*

And yes, I'm talking about looks of the hat.
Everyone has their own opinion.  I realize I am in the minority.  I just think that people like the hat because of what it means, and that makes people think the hat is better looking than it actually is (might even be subconscious).  

Everyone has their own opinion.  I realize I am in the minority.  I just think that people like the hat because of what it means, and that makes people think the hat is better looking than it actually is (might even be subconscious).  

I feel like I usually agree with you on things Dland but definitely not on this.

That '15 hat is straight flames and not just cause of the nostalgia. The "F" looks dope and the black/white color scheme is SICK, imo.

I totally agree that the 15 finals hat > 16 finals hat

the only part i dont like is the white brim, mine is already dirty

I feel like I usually agree with you on things Dland but definitely not on this.

That '15 hat is straight flames and not just cause of the nostalgia. The "F" looks dope and the black/white color scheme is SICK, imo.
That's fine.  I know I am in the minority and that most people love the hat.  I just think the white bill completely ruins the hat.  Not a fan.

warrior fans in disagreement about which championship hats look better, it'll never get old to me..WATTBA

'15 hat has better font placement and color blocking (black the finals wording, gold star and white F) and it's centered too. Only thing I don't like is the white bill. On the '16, the F placement makes it look weird as part of it extends to the bill. They should've made the star gold like the '15 too. I like the grey hat itself it's heathered so it has a premium look. I rock the alternate version '15 hat with black bill though lol.

Went to the USA game tonight. As expected, KD got a crazy ovation. Deandre and kyrie got booed lol. Long lines for USA gear which was nuts.....it's still hasn't sunk in that KD is a warrior. I thought going tonight would hit me but it really hasn't. Maybe when he's actually in a warrior uni on the warrior floor it will. Crazy and exciting. Demar really tried to catch a body on a 360 lol

Last edited:
Went to the USA game tonight. As expected, KD got a crazy ovation. Deandre and kyrie got booed lol. Long lines for USA gear which was nuts.....it's still hasn't sunk in that KD is a warrior. I thought going tonight would hit me but it really hasn't. Maybe when he's actually in a warrior uni on the warrior floor it will. Crazy and exciting. Demar really tried to catch a body on a 360 lol

although it didn't go through, that 360 attempt was easily the SECOND best high light of the night. it comes in a distant second to the greatest highlight, the asian lady at half time, riding a unicycle while simultaneously flipping 5 pho bowls onto her dome piece. FILTHY

I'm gonna be in LA tonight until Sunday.  I cant wait to rustle jimmies with my new Durant Warriors jersey and nothing but Giants championship gear.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

although it didn't go through, that 360 attempt was easily the SECOND best high light of the night. it comes in a distant second to the greatest highlight, the asian lady at half time, riding a unicycle while simultaneously flipping 5 pho bowls onto her dome piece. FILTHY
Lol..I think that lady has been there so many times that she's on payroll and probably got a ring.  Might have to retire a pho bowl and hang up a picture of it when she's done...Lol at the warrior chants being louder and more constant then the USA chants.  

wrong thread sorry guys smh, I thought I was in the NBA off season thread

Last edited:
I honestly will not be used to seeing "Durant" on a Warriors jersey until the season starts, and probably 10 games into the season. Still surreal.
I haven't bought any Nike shoes in 4 years, but no doubt the KD9 will break the streak. I'm gonna wait until the retail Warrior ones come out.

Shaqtin a fool MVP on a make good contract lol...yikes. he's got talent just hope he doesn't do anything dumb like block one of his own teammates shots or score on the wrong hoop.

Back
Top Bottom