GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Let's hope that he heals by 4 weeks and begin basketball activities by week 5. That way, he'll be good to return mid 1st rd of the playoffs. 

I just saw Marcus Thompson's tweet about the team having Draymond, David West, Matt Barnes, and Zaza. 
laugh.gif
 Goon squad for sure.

About what I expected. Anticipating a return at 6 weeks.

Maybe 5. They're being cautious. Curry was rushed back last year. Because of the playoffs.

All wee need from Barnes (which i think he can still do) is hit the occasional 3, play tough D, be physical, and get a T here n there - just to show other teams that the dubs ain't no punks....

edit: is there no way we can sign calderon anymore? or has that ship sailed?

Last edited:
Tough break for KD, but relieved to hear there's a good chance he will be back in time for the playoffs.

I think this could be helpful for the team in installing a sense of urgency, only 4 games up on the Spurs. I think it's safe to say that the Rockets won't be able to catch us.

I love the Barnes signing, he will be invigorated and will bring us some more toughness.

All wee need from Barnes (which i think he can still do) is hit the occasional 3, play tough D, be physical, and get a T here n there - just to show other teams that the dubs ain't no punks....

edit: is there no way we can sign calderon anymore? or has that ship sailed?
They would have to free up another roster spot to keep him. McAdoo has done just enough to not be cut 
laugh.gif

Mcadoo has been very solid lately imo. Really started progressing when DWest was out. Maybe I would cut that rookie..Not Looney but the other one. If they bury him in the d-league, does that free up a stop? Myers really should've cock blocked that deron williams signing and sniped him first.

Been MIA for a while. Hope is all with you guys.

Hope KD doesnt rush back and just take the time it needs to heal.

I actually love the Matt Barnes signing...Additional toughness. Bring on the flagrant fouls! :lol:

Oh, a great friend of mine - Long time NTer, who rarely visits now :lol: @JRICH4MVP made some pretty nice t-shirts. If any of you are interested, let me know!

Here's another fellow NTer, @Andrew630 wearing one. Great quality. Hopefully this isn't against the ROC, but if it is i'll take it down. Just trying to help a fellow NTer + Warrior fan out!

16730192_10209624190415759_3490486251227728744_n.jpg

14681652_10209156302878732_767916312567650116_n.jpg

14724514_10209156304438771_2157996390120747527_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tho Barnes may not make a huge impact always been a fan of him glad for the signing. But Bogut tho dude took less money and most likely less playing time then what other contenders would to go to the Cavs :smh:

Bogut is a sucka. He probably wont mean anything. Everybody goes small these days. He'd be food against a small line up. Can't wait til Steph shreds his legs on the switch off. Curry is ready. He's gonna be collecting ligaments this June.

My god the shooting has been horrible, we'll be lucky if they go 3-3 on the trip

Curry playing like ****

Kind of curious why Kerr isn't setting up PnR's for Curry and had him playing off the ball.

Interesting. They're in a funk and it'll take some time for Barnes to get acclimated to the system...But, I think they'll be fine.

part of me feels like you guys should waive damien jones and cop another scorer. i know its not necessarily time to panic, but teams are getting better and some slight tweaks to the lineup wouldnt hurt.while i'm not gassed of what the cavs have done, on paper, they look as scary as you guys. 25 3s tonight. Do the warriors have as many shooters and guys that can put the ball in the hoop as they do? Now its the dubs looking top heavy :nerd:. Steph and Killa Klay will be fine. I've watched Ray allen slump hard a few times. They get it together. knicks game, they'll prolly black out.

Last edited:
They're not going to waive a 1st rounder. If anyone they should waive mcadoo or Clark. I would've added Calderon to put another 40% 3pt shooter out there.

They're not going to waive a 1st rounder. If anyone they should waive mcadoo or Clark. I would've added Calderon to put another 40% 3pt shooter out there.

downside is that Mac has really shown his worth when dwest went down. i like ian, but there isn't really much that he does that mccaw doesnt/cant

def need another scorer though. a proven scorer. Any other dope free agents?

Nice. Were those seats still pricey?

Yeah it was cool idea with no music, entertainment, etc. Wonder if more teams will do it.

Not a pretty game but it's a needed win to build confidence.

That's dope, MSG is def on my bucket list. I'm kind of bummed the Dubs won't be playing in Sac til next year cause I wanna go back to the Golden 1 Center.

Your seats look like the ones I had there a few years ago.

Dope arena, all things considered. Would love to go back

Back
Top Bottom