GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Wonder if parade would be in SF or Oakland if won...Hope they have it in SF since they had it Oakland last time...

I'm only saying SF cuz my work is located on Market :lol:.

Give it to Oakland give that city one last hurrah before the team moves back to its original destination (yes I know it's philly) but when they first moved

as a lifelong oakland resident, i don't even care where the parade is as long as they bring home the damn championship.

in the grander scheme of things, them having a parade in Oakland is no consolation for them moving

as a lifelong oakland resident, i don't even care where the parade is as long as they bring home the damn championship.

in the grander scheme of things, them having a parade in Oakland is no consolation for them moving
The warriors belonged to SF to begin with

Kind of a random question, but do any of you guys know where I can grab that New Era cap that KD was rocking during the post game interview when the AC was making all those crazy noises? lol can't find it on New Era's site, maybe it's a custom?
lids.com

If lebron pulls off this 3-0 come back the Jordan comparisons better stop because after last year I felt like he should have been crowned best ever and I am a warriors fan who attended game 7 it was the best / worst game I ever been to in my life

If lebron pulls off this 3-0 come back the Jordan comparisons better stop because after last year I felt like he should have been crowned best ever and I am a warriors fan who attended game 7 it was the best / worst game I ever been to in my life

don't worry breh, no one's gonna be talkin about a potential come back after tomorrow nite. game 5 won't be necessary.

Well if anyone can do it it's gotta be lebron
nope impossible warriors win 120 111

my G, dubs going for the jugular in the first 12 minutes. 1st quarter gonna end with the warriors up 43 to 26. final score finna be like 125 - 93. issa wrap.

put i'm ******* tired of this "king" and GOAT **** people spewing. put all that **** to bed tomorrow.

Last edited:
my G, dubs going for the jugular in the first 12 minutes. 1st quarter gonna end with the warriors up 43 to 26. final score finna be like 125 - 93. issa wrap.

put i'm ******* tired of this "king" and GOAT **** people spewing. put all that **** to bed tomorrow.
I'm a warriors fan myself but lebron is the goat bro ... last years feat should have crowned him

Anyone have info on this hoodie? Looks like a Nike hood. 
nerd.gif

I think the Warriors are focused to win this game and end the series. As long as Zaza doesn't get called for stupid offensive fouls and Draymond isn't called for small tick-tack fouls, I think the Warriors will be fine. I'm hoping they limit their turnovers and take smart shots. There were some instances where they took a low percentage shot. 

My only concern is if the Cavs begin to goon it up during the game,  since some Cavs players supposedly didn't like Steph taking a 'crap' on the court. Please.

End this tonight. I want to see the sweep.

Cleveland gotta be so deflated after Game 3. It's gonna be Lebron and Kyrie carrying them again. Just not enough. Ws want to win it on their floor and spray champagne all over their locker room after Cleveland did it last year. 16-0, they want it.

Cleveland gotta be so deflated after Game 3. It's gonna be Lebron and Kyrie carrying them again. Just not enough. Ws want to win it on their floor and spray champagne all over their locker room after Cleveland did it last year. 16-0, they want it.
And I'm sure LeBron and Kyrie will continue to get theirs tonight. Warriors just need to continue to play well and the championship is theirs. Don't want to give LeBron any momentum.

Back
Top Bottom